Chapter Twelve: Begone Beasts!

Tw: tiny mention of suicide

Waking up in a toy rejection room was not ideal, especially while you're in severe pain that makes you want to kill yourself.

Y/n raised her head with a groan, in pain from the tumble she took as she wondered how she was so accident-prone since she'd gotten different injuries in the past two hours.

The Rejected Room is an abandoned, messy warehouse filled with shelves stuffed with rejected toys that were denied being released by Playtime Co.'s Management team, popular Playtime Co. toy parts that were stored within there, and rejection sheets explaining why these toys were rejected. Other features of this room are three conveyors that transport toy parts to store in the room, a large Bron toy seen near these conveyors, and a stack of boxes with a crane on the right side of the room's roof.

She clutched a random corroded pipe to help herself stand up, wobbling in the process as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, the damaged and rejected toys scattered around.

This made Y/n incredibly upset seeing all these unwanted and destroyed toys wasting away in a dark and dusty room.

All these toys would never have a loving home with kids who love them with all their big hearts.

Kick Me Paul, Owen The Oven, Orange Robot, Different Designs of Mommy Long Legs, Daisy, and more.

Even if the idea sucked the toys were lonely beyond belief.

Y/n remembered that the workers would give them those toys to play with to see how they liked them and they loved Owen The Oven.

Y/n brushed it off and strolled through the room, seeing two large Bron The Dinosaur statues that had some weird red oil on them or the option Y/n didn't like blood.

Y/n walked around, finding a blue VHS tape while grinning as she walked up some small stairs to listen to the tape.

Sliding the cyan VHS tape in Y/n paid good attention as a male voice came on.

Rich:
"Well, it finally happened."

Rich:
"After years of being ignored, the company actually heard all my complaints!"

Rich:
"Yup, they listened, very carefully,"

Rich:
"I guess my words really inspired them to take action, because the next day I got demoted down here. To the freaking island of misfit toys!"

Rich throws (and breaks) an object out of anger.

Rich:
"Why do I talk to myself..?"

"Dunno Rich, dunno," she said turning around and seeing another Bron statue that was on a platform with a big red button, Y/n pressed it, and the platform didn't go up due to the toy dino's weight.

Y/n sighed and saw a green light that was needed for the puzzle but Y/n just ignored it, grabbed a couple of boxes, and climbed over the ledge, skipping it entirely.

"God this place is weird as hell," she mumbled as she saw a new puzzle, wondering why this factory had so many easy puzzles.

Walking forward there was a steep railway for some sort of cart that no one would be able to walk up so they settled for taking a left turn and finding another puzzle.

After two minutes she solved it and landed right back in the Game Station where the next game lever was beeping loudly.

Y/n pulled the lever and Stella Greyber came back on sounding as enthusiastic as always.

"Whoa! You did fantastic! Who gave you permission to be this smart? *giggles* Mommy is super proud of you! But I'm sure she's already told you that herself. Our next game is Wack-A-Wuggy! Head downstairs and have fun!"

The door for Wack-A-Wuggy opened up, and Y/n went downstairs as the large door opened for her, walked inside, and felt sand underneath their shoes as the tutorial played.

Narrator:
"Welcome to Wack-a-Wuggy!"

Narrator:
"This advanced test is designed to assess the extent of your reactionary abilities."

Narrator:
"A dual palm GrabPack will be provided to you for this test."

Narrator:
"Around you are 18 sizable holes. An adorable Huggy Wuggy toy could appear out of any one of these holes."

Narrator:
"If one comes out, hit it with your GrabPack."

Narrator:
"That's all. Good luck!

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them, so they could be pulled back when they got too close to the children. Hmm... Have fun." Mommy  threw some strings off to the side as the games began.

Small growls came from one of the holes, a red Huggy slowly crawling out before Y/n used the green hand to hit it.

"Gotcha," she smirked as it went back in, a blue one doing the same as Y/n chuckled as she used the Grabpack.

It went on for two minutes, Huggies coming out and retracting as Y/n laughed every time she hit them, acting like a maniac.

After it was all over Mommy spoke up, seeming disappointed.

"Oh. You did it. Hurray! Mommy is so... Proud of you! Here, Mommy has another hint for you." her hand went through a vent, giving the teen the next part of the code.

"Only one game left to play. Hmm... Sad. Mommy was hoping you'd stay here forever. Though, it's never too late to change your mind." she disappeared as she laughed.

Y/n went through the vent and found a gate that needed to be opened on the other side, wondering how to get over there, the alarms went off, and a dark figure appeared.

Huggy Wuggy was in the darkness.

"Huggy! Hey buddy! Remember the time I gave you a high five? Good times right?" Huggy's figure came into the light and it wasn't what Y/n was expecting.

Kissy Missy, Huggy's better half.

"Huh? How many of you are there?" She mumbled as Kissy looked at her with curiosity.

She looked at Y/n, at the lever, and back to Y/n who had a brave look but fear was in her eyes.
Kissy used her arm to pull the lever down, failing at first before succeeding.

As the gate opened Kissy looked back at Y/n for a second before leaving, Y/n in awe of why such a giant would do this.

"Thank you, Kissy!" Y/n shouted as the gentle giant left them alone to the eery silence.

They then enter a room filled with Green Hand Receivers, a cart with the label "Barry" on it.

Y/n looked around and saw where Barry needed to be, down the dark void behind a bunch of planks that could easily be kicked in.

She simply walked over to it and kicked it over and over again till it broke, allowing the teen to push forward, finding the exit where a staircase was.

The Staircase is a large, rundown destroyed staircase themed with a red, blue, and yellow color. Y/n climbed the first couple of steps before looking up eyeing a lever that could take them up immediately.

From there it was easy to navigate where the Game Station was.

Getting out of the Wack-a-Wuggy game she went back to the last game, mentally preparing herself for the last game.

Notes
———

Ngl I'm in love with Y/n