Prophet | Watch Out For The Big Gurl

O N E . Y E A R . L A T E R

Hakeem

Last year on the court I was that nigga, nobody could see me. Kudos to all that team shit but nigga, I am the team! Everything was going real good for me, I was keeping up with my schoolwork and making sure I kept myself disciplined by not fucking with these hoes. But the more we kept winning games and they saw me flossing on the court, the hoes became harder to fight off. Towards the end of freshmen year, I began taking them down like a nigga name was Chris Brown. By the end of the season, the ladies gave me a nickname. I became known as Dick Down Davis.

This second year of college brought on new faces and new challenges, my ass is up against academic probation if I don't get my shit together. Along with that, there was this nigga new that showed up this year. Jayce fucking Woods, some cocky ass Florida nigga who swear up and down that he's nice with his handle on the court. That feud brewed up real quick between us during practice, we ain't even had our first game yet and this nigga and I came to blows at least twice already. How the hell we going to get through the season together?

"I knew you would need my services again Hakeem, basketball and these damn classes been kicking your ass!" Kiya smiled as she we walked to our class together.

Kiya's major is Mass Communications which fits her perfectly, with her big ass mouth and personality I definitely see her going far. We share a class together and she's always sharing her snacks with me. Kiya is very curvy woman to phase it nicely, her face is very cute, but she just built heavy. Some of the guys clown her and talk about her weight, but she ain't bad at all compared to what I have I've seen around here with the big girls.

Kiya is lightskin with hips, a little fupa ,and ain't shit wrong with that in my eyes. Her ass is fat and she got huge knockas'. Her smile is cute, she got confidence, and she can dress real good for her figure. Maybe it's the fact that my dad raised me different, but I always treat her nice. Plus, she been doing some of my homework. When I'm not at practice or entertaining a female, we study together.

"At least I tried to do my own work, it's just some shit caught up with me."

"Nigga you mean these bitches caught up with you. I don't know how you juggle so many at one time."

"Who the hell said I was doing that?"

Kiya gave me dumb look, "it was two deep at the door when I left your room the other night after we studied."

"Girl, that was my other study session. We were going over anatomy." I joked.

Kiya shoved my shoulder which knocked me over a little bit, "you play too much."

"I don't know why it's hard to people to believe I don't be fucking like that."

"All I know is, you and I hitting those books too much. I have helped you get, A after A. When is it going to be my turn? Or you afraid to hit this big bitch pussy?"

I busted out laughing, "damn do you have to be so vulgar?"

"Don't try and get off track, we fucking tonight or what?"

"Damn Kiya, just straight to the point huh? What's going to happen if I do this and you end up getting mad at me for some reason. I don't trust nobody else with my homework and I hope you ain't doing this just to get fucked."

"No Keem, I wouldn't do you like that baby."

"Now I'm Keem, huh?"

"You always been my Keemy. I'm not no petty ass bitch though. I just want to try it out one good time, no strings attached. I won't ever ask again, unless you want another hit." Kiya smiled.