Prophet | About Last Night

Hakeem

Hakeem

By the time I made it back to my dorm, everyone had been blowing up my phone wondering where the hell I went. I had to go release some tension after that dance from Jaida Rowe. That was my first thought soon as she walked out that room. I ain't feel like hearing shit from everyone asking me what happened and how was it. Shit, I had hoped they didn't see me talk to her to begin with. If everything goes well, I might be able to knock that off my bucket list.

Now with Nastasia here, it makes this shit even more difficult. How can I pine after Jadia Rowe and the chick I always wanted is here? This shit got me in a bind. Shit was cool when I would go back home to Nastasia and we would have our time together doing whatever. When I leave, I would leave single going back to school talking to who I want without any hesitation.

A nigga hesitant like a motherfucka' right now. If I don't do this shit right, I'll probably lose Stasi on any real potential we had to make it as a couple. Even with all the girls I messed with so far, I haven't taken none of them serious like I have Nastasia. That's why it's crucial I play this shit safe from here on out. Starting with damage control on my actions tonight.

"It's 2 AM Hakeem, whatever you wanted to tell me could have waited till tomorrow."

"You wasn't doing shit anyways but listening to Kiya talk."

Stasi showed up to my dorm in a hoodie and shorts, my roommate was out so we had the room to ourselves. I climbed into bed while she took a seat on my desk chair.

"What you doing over there?" I asked.

"I'm comfortable right here, I don't know who you had in the bed or the last time you changed your sheets."

"Stop playing," I hopped down to pull her up on the bed. "I changed my sheets, my room is clean, and my bed is clean. You know I don't even live like that."

Stasi took the spot in the corner and leaned up against the wall, I took up the space next to her laying down comfortable.

Stasi smirked, "I don't know how you living these days to know that to be true."

"You got jokes. Ain't nothing changed about me. But you," I shook my head. "You think you slick popping up on me like that. Did you get what you came here to see?"

"Is that a guilty conscious talking? I didn't see anything I haven't seen from you before Hakeem," Stasi smiled.

"Did you have a good time at least? I apologize if I wasn't myself, I wish you would have told me you were coming. Now that you here, I can really show you something different."

"I didn't come here for you Hakeem, I'm just glad that my dad loosened the reins a little bit. Although I'm just meeting everyone, I did have a good time. I saw you had an even better one."

"What are you talking about?"

"I seen you," Stasi kackled. "C'mon Hakeem, it's me. You don't have to lie, you went behind that curtain with Jaida. Next thing we know, you were nowhere to be found."