Prophet | The Weekend

Hakeem

Hakeem

"Bruh, what the fuck was that shit about?" I questioned. We all had ran before anyone could get caught up with the campus police.

"That nigga Jayce was talking that dumb shit like he was at practice. Nigga said how you like to run up on the court, but you don't run up on to nigga outside the gym. You know I wasn't going for that, so I clocked the nigga! This bitch nigga pushed my big ass, thanks to Khaleen behind me. My ass went down like a bowling pin tripping over this fool." Dru said.

"Damn, did y'all at least fuck the nigga up a little bit?"

It was crickets till Dru made a comment. "I think I fucked my ankle up."

I sucked my teeth, "where this nigga at right now?"

"Fuck that nigga man, you know if coach find out about this shit, which I'm sure he will. You going to be benched, you don't need that, and the team don't need that." Duke, another friend of mine reasoned with me.

"Shit, nigga you the reason why I'm getting the pussy thrown my way in the first places. I need you nigga to play these games!" Dru jokingly laughed.

"Nah, this shit not setting right with me. He a pussy, he can't even step to me without going at y'all? He got beef with me, why press y'all and I'm not around?"

"Nah. We a team nigga, he don't fuck with you. Means he don't fuck with all of us." Dru said.

"Had I not left early, I would have been there for this shit."

Dru screwed his face over at me, "nigga .... Where the fuck were you at anyways?"

I scratched my head omitting to the truth. "I was tired, so I bailed to head back to the dorm."

"You was fucking somebody wasn't you." Dru question with a sizable grin.

"Nigga, no! Look, since we not about to square up with them niggas then I'll see y'all tomorrow. Call me if some shit goes down."

"La' Mise, said we could go back and fuck on her and her friends before we were sadly interrupted. We going to see what's up with that, hopefully that shit didn't kill the mood."

"Y'all have fun with that, I ain't touching that bitch with a 10ft pole if she letting half the team fuck. I'm good on that, be careful."

The night wasn't over just yet, but I was calling it a quits early. Nights like this, I wish I had me a little yeah yeah to lay up with. There was no way in hell I was calling Kiya back to finish what we started. It was fun for the moment, but I'm not beat for fucking with her like that. Even though she had a mouthpiece on her, I'm not trying to see her like that. We keeping this shit strictly as friends, nothing more.

"Hakeem, why are you calling me? It's Friday night, you must be bored." Caira answered my call.

"I'm trying to stay out of trouble, I almost got into a fight a while ago. But it was broken up before I could hit the nigga jaw."