THANK YOU/ WHAT COMES NEXT...

Hi All!

Hi All!

WOW! We've reached the end of "The Journalist and Her Actor!" And per usual, I am shocked to be here.

None of this would have happened without all of your (sweet, sassy and hilarious) comments, your encouragement, and demands for MORE MORE MORE! There were days where I wrote a chapter thinking

None of this would have happened without all of your (sweet, sassy and hilarious) comments, your encouragement, and demands for MORE MORE MORE! There were days where I wrote a chapter thinking... "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO READ THIS ONE!" You all have THE BEST reactions! So, thank you for causing my words to explode onto the page SOOOOO much faster and for being a part of this journey!

A special shout out to Wattpad for creating such an amazing platform that allows writers to express themselves to such a large audience around the world. I used to fill notebooks with stories that no one ever saw, and now I get to be here, sharing my fourth SEASON GIRLS book with all of you. It's incredible!

Em's story was inspired from a lot of different things. But it started from the question "If someone had to do a sketchy job in order to provide for their family, how would that choice bleed into other parts of their life?" and "What kind of person can write lies for a living and still keep their soul?"

This story is for those people who are responsible for too much, work too hard, and struggle to see themselves for how wonderful they truly are. It's for those who have forgotten how to have fun, and how to dream. It's a love story to those who struggle to let others help them. And I wanted to showcase what that was like, and how the 'I can't ask others for help' mentality can be conquered.

Em's journey has actually been happening behind the pages for several books now. She's been a faceless paparazzi girl without a name. And in order to tell her story, I had to keep track of three other book's worth of grudges and paparazzi references to keep everything straight. Not only did she have to figure out how to write somewhat sketchy articles while trying to act in a movie with the people she was writing about, but she had to do both while learning to open up, make friends and fall in love. Em isn't known for having the best decision making skills, which often left me stressing out because I KNEW everything was going to blow up in her face like...