~9~

"Tears are wordsthat need to be written

"Tears are words
that need to be written.."

----------✨-----------

Y/n ran into the University as she was already late. She quickly kept her things in her locker and started to run to her class.

She never gets late but she encountered her step father while coming out of the house and he made her make the breakfast all over again just because he thought y/n added smth to the food.

He even hit her hands with a stick just for no reason. Y/n applied councillor on her hands and after all that shit she got late for university.

As she was running to her class she bumped into someone. All her books feel from her hands.

She quickly picked them up.

She bowed to the person as a sry and again ran to her class. She didn't really see who the person was.

She didn't notice that she left her necklace behind.

The person whom she bumped into noticed her necklace fallen on the ground. He picked it up.

"Wait-"

He turned around to call her but she already left. He looked at the necklace and his eyes widen.

"This necklace..."

Principal: Mr.Jin what are you doing here? I was waiting for you in the office.

Jin: ah..yeah let's go

He kept the necklace in his pocket. He went with the principal.

Principal: pls have a seat..

Jin sat down.

Principal: would you like to have smth sir?

Jin: no thank you

The principal nodded and took out the file from his drawer.

Principal: these are the top five students of our university this semester, sir

He passed the file to Jin. He nodded and took the file.

He opened the file and on the fifth place was a boy named Ron. He frowned. He heard this name before, somewhere.

He again turned the page to see the name to his three brothers ranking fourth, third and second, respectively.

Jin: how are my brothers at university?

He looked at the principal with his usual cold eyes.

Principal: they are good. Yeah it's true that sometimes they cause a fight but your brothers after all right?

Jin let out a small chuckle. The principal chuckled as well.

Jin: right my brothers

But he was a bit shocked cuz one of his brothers is always first but this time someone else is the first ranker.