~46~

"I see humans,but no humanity

"I see humans,
but no humanity.."

----------✨-----------

6 years later.....

24. That's what y/n's age is right now. 6 years passed by and Kim family led a happy yet joyful life.

All of them busy in their works yet gave eachother as much as time they could.

For y/n, these 6 years weren't so easy as you know being an doctor isn't easy at all. Tho, the times were tough for her all her brothers were there for her no matter what.

Now, as the Kim industries reach the height of success as all the members contribute to it. Y/n is known as one of the youngest and most successful surgeon in Korea.

Her hospital, which is under the Kim industries is one of the best hospitals in the continent. Jung-suk and IU helped her a lot. Both of them being doctors guided her. At first Jung-suk denied to her working at the emergency ward cuz it's stressful but he couldn't win against her stubbornness.

She's a Kim after all.  Knows nothing but to get what she wants. Though, they all have busy schedule they go out for dinner every week so that they could spend time together.

That's what we call love right? Giving time to eachother..

Bodyguard: Miss Y/n welcome back

The guard bowed. She nodded giving a small smile. She walked into the quiet mansion. It's almost 2 am in the morning when y/n is returning home.

She went to the living room and removed her white coat keeping it on the sofa.

She sighed due to tiredness and walked into the kitchen. She poured a glass of water for herself. She sat on the counter drinking the water.

That's when she heard footsteps. She looked at the kitchen door to see Jin.

Jin: you back?

He asked walking towards her. She nodded.

Jin: tired?

She nodded again, resting her head on Jin's shoulder.

Jin: let's take you to your room. You can rest there.

She nodded, getting down from the counter. Jin walked with her to her room as he picked up her coat on the way to her room.

He kept her coat on it's place.

Jin: go and change then you can sleep.

She nodded, lazily and walked into the washroom. She changed her clothes and came out.

Jin: come..

He patted on the bed. She layed down with her head on his lap.

Y/n: oppa, you aren't sleeping?