~21~

"Not all quiet people have attitudeIn them

In them."

----------✨-----------

Guys! My exams are still going on. I'm posting this as it's hobi's birthday day! Enjoy!

----------✨-----------

Doctor: yeah so the thing is that...

He sighed.

Doctor: due to the intense bomb blast i guess she lost her ability to hear things or voices. 

Tae: w-what!?

Hobi: y-you mean she won't be able to hear anything?

Doctor: no no it's a temporary disability.

They sighed in relief.

Namjoon: means she will be able to hear us again?

Doctor: yes but she needs to go through a treatment first.

Jin: you can start the treatment, doctor we'll pay whatever the cost is.

Doctor: that's the problem, Mr.Kim

Jungkook: what do you mean, doctor?

Doctor: the treatment for her disability isn't available anywhere in Korea.

Jimin: then is there any other way to treat her?

Doctor: there is

Tae: what is it doctor?

Doctor: one of the best doctors who lives in US can help you with her treatment

Namjoon: so can we call him or her here?

Doctor: unfortunately, no. She should go there and treat herself cuz the instruments needed for the treatment can't be brought here. So i prefer that you should take her there.

Jin: ok doctor. Pls tell the doctor in US to prepare everything we'll go there within this week.

Doctor: sure. I'll take my leave now

Hobi: thank you doctor

The doctor went away from there.

They went inside and saw y/n reading a magazine.

Jungkook: bunny..

He waved his hand in front of her. She looked up.

Y/n: oppa what did the doctor say? Why can't I hear anything, oppa? What's wrong with me? Will i ever be able to hear anything?

She asked, restlessly.

Namjoon picked up a notebook and pen that was kept on the table. He open the book and wrote smth on it.