The Beginning Part 3

As the eldest son turned into a bear his instincts and thoughts began to change too. They were slowly changing into one of a bear. As the brothers saw him change, they fought and attacked in fear of being eaten, but they failed and the eldest son had killed each one without ever realizing what he had done. Once finished he returned to command his army, but all they saw was a beast, and all in fear they attacked. Not understanding what was happening, he fought back to protect himself. This ended in the killing of many, the remaining fled the kingdom in terror.

With the people separated and in fear, the once great and prosperous kingdom collapsed into darkness. The once united now was broken into kingdom clans who await the rightful ruler to govern all. The eldest son was left isolated and lonely wandering endlessly in lookout for his family, changing slowly even further into the mind of a real bear. 

He left his wife, who desperately tried to find solutions to help break her husband's curse and with a small three year old, who only had a small idea of what was happening around her. As the months flew by, the wife decided it was possibly safe enough to go back home. As they arrived the once glorious and majestic castle, was now half destroyed and covered with falling pieces of stone, dust and blood. She looked around for a while and ended up finding the combat and training room, which surprisingly only had small damage. She cleaned it up and there her little girl grew up learning all sorts of things. She trained her in all types of combat alongside princessy things which her mother knew was important. As the little girl turned 6 she knew all sorts of things and had learned the truth about her fathers goals and purpose. 

                                        -----------------POV CHANGE: Y/N'S MOTHER-------------------

-"And do you know who's legend that is?" I asked, looking down at my little six year old who stared back mesmerized by the legend.

-"It's dad's legend!" my daughter replied excitedly.

-"That's right y/n, it's your father's legend" I replied, giving a small sigh.

I thought back and felt a slight sadness as I talked to my daughter about her father's legend. I felt bad that she had to grow up without him, but I knew I had to tell her the truth, it was very important she knew.

-"And it's very important that you remember the legend okay" I told her looking at her bright e/c eyes.

-"Yes mama, but will you continue to tell it to me every night so I keep remembering?" she questioned, looking back at me hoping for a yes.

-"Yes, I will if that's what you want, but I've told you this legend so many times, don't you have it memorized by now?" I told her, slightly chuckling at her excited expression.

-"Well it doesn't matter just remember your roots and take care of the kingdom crest necklace I gave you, now off to bed it's getting late" 

-"But I have so many questions and the necklace is heavy," she pouted, tugging at my dress.

-"Well save them for tomorrow, now off to bed"

-"Fine, goodnight mommy" she hugged me goodnight and played with her necklace a bit before dozing off to sleep.

-"I love you, goodnight" I whispered softly, kissing the top of her head.

(A/N):

I don't like this chapter, I can't write as a parent, it sounds weird. 

I hope you enjoyed it though, thursday will be hopefully better.

Bye!