𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫 // 𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 // 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: (𝐎𝐂𝐬)

𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬: 𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚"Whatever arrives from the shadows you must greet as a blessing"

𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬: 𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚
"Whatever arrives from the shadows you must greet as a blessing"

**𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝟐𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐅**

Meira is a healer at  Windhaven, and after being found in mysterious circumstances, she holds powers nobody has ever seen before.

She remembers nothing before they  found her, and now she's content being Devlon's ward and a successful healer among the females and males alike. She's treasured by Devlon like the daughter he never had, and protects her with everything he has.

She's always known she was different, and then she does something nobody had ever seen before...

That's when she catches the Inner Circle's attention.

And two of them especially...

She has scars form the war, and likes the keep her company mininmal and silent. She's content wandering the mountains and forests bordering Windhaven, collecting herbs and not being in anyone's way.

Of course, that all changes too.

---

Nyx grew up not really knowing any boundaries, and when he finally comes to train at Windhaven, Meira cannot stand his presence. He believes she will eventually become to like him, she, however, does not.

She prefers the silent yet reassuring company of the Shadowsinger...

But when they start to drift closer, there's no denying there's a pull...

Azriel's still got scars and trauma from the war. He still gets the nightmares, but after everything, all he wants...is a mate.

When he encounters Meira, he knows there is something different...something unique. Something familiar.

And maybe, after all of them facing there nightmares, will the learn how to grow with each other?

**𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐉 𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐂𝐬**