𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

Michelle's pov:

"Chell wake the fuck up we're going to be late!" Michael groaned, pulling the cover down from my body aggressively.

"Jesus! Can't you sleep in some clothes?" he covred his eyes turning around. "I have my thong on." i whined, as the light from outside was shining right in my face. I covered myself with my pillow.

"Right." he put his lips in a line. "Now get up we have 30 minutes." he rolled his eyes walking away. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier then?" i asked kinda annoyed. "Trust me, i tried to."

"Wait so that means no breakfast?" i shouted behind him. "You know i need it!"

"I know, i made waffles. You can eat them in the car." he leaned on my doorway. "Aww i love you." i blew him a kiss. "I know." he chuckled rolling his eyes at me. "You don't love me back?" i asked sarcastically pouting my lips at him.

"Nah." he waved his hand at me leaving to his room. "BITCH!" i yelled at him. "Love you cunt!" he yelled back, making me smile to myself. "Knew it!"

I stretched looking over at the clock on my bedside table. 7:51. Great i have whole 24 minutes to get ready. There's no way i have time to straighten my hair today. Curls it is i guess.

I walk to the bathroom connected to my bedroom, turning the shower on, so it would warm up. I walked back to my closet, picking some clothes to wear.

I chose a pretty black, long tank top along with some grey baggy pants. I picked some bra and thong, since i like them more than panties. They are more comfortable.

Outfit inspo:

I walked back to the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and i placed the clothes on the counter next to the sink

I walked back to the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and i placed the clothes on the counter next to the sink. I put my hair up in a bun and hopped under the warm water.

Since i didn't have much time i had to be really quick. I washed my body, and got out, wrapping myself in a towel, before washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I dried my body and got dressed in the clothes i prepared. I put my earrings in, i hate it when i don't have them. I have my right ear double pierced, so i put this little silver star in the second hole, while i have my silver hoops in the others. I definitely am a silver girl.

I did my makeup quickly, just some mascara and lip liner along with gloss. Now the hair. I don't like it when i have to wear them curly. It's not that it wasn't pretty, i just simply don't like it. Or maybe because it reminds me of my mother. I just adjusted few pieces that were off.