𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬

Michelle's pov:

"So, how is it possible, that you know Georg?" he asked as i sipped on my drink.

"Well, we are childhood friends. I used to live in a house next to him. He was always closer to my brother tho, since they have smaller age gap. But then we had to move here, to Berlin, since my parents got a new job offer." i smiled at him, explaining everything, while he was nodding his head with a slight smile.

"Your brother is the blond haired, tall guy, right?" he took a sip of his drink. I don't know why, but he made me nervous. "Yeah that's right. His name is Michael." i chuckled playing with my fingers. "So Michelle and Michael?" he raised his brows a little, while letting out a laugh.

"Yeah, i don't know why my parents did that." i roll my eyes jokingly. "So, I'm assuming you are the Tom Kaulitz, since you are here with Georg and the others." i tilt my head a little. "Yep that's me. So you know who i am?" he asks, playing with his piercing.

"Well, not really. I was once scrolling on my laptop and came across Georg's name, so i did some research and found out that you have a band together. I mean i saw you on the internet few times. I'm surprised i didn't recognise you till now." i said as he smirked.

I was growing so fucking nervous it wasn't funny. I felt my hands sweating, my heart beating fast.

"So.." i chuckled nervously. "How did you end up in Berlin?" i asked biting my bottom lip slightly. "Band stuff. The boys found a better studio here. We also wanted to move out since we're all adults now. I live with Bill, and Gustav with Georg are both living on their own." he smirked and i nodded.

"You live far from here?" i questioned, looking into his eyes. I had to look away because it made my heart jump. Fuck, i can't be falling for a guy i just met. That's crazy.

"Not really, just a few blocks away." he shrugged his shoulders. "You?" he looked at me. I swallowed a little "Yeah same."

"You guys come dancee!" Amber yelled at us from afar. She was clearly drunk. That reminded me of the fact that i wanted to get drunk. But i can't, Marcus is coming to get me.

Tom's pov:

I watched her, as she chugged down the rest of her drink. She got up and offered me her hand "Come on!" she smiled excitedly. I couldn't help but smirk at her. I got up as well and took her hand.

She led me to the dance floor, where the rest was. She quickly ran to the blonde girl, who called us, and they started dancing together. I went to the guys, who were talking about something. I didn't really pay attention to what are they talking about, my eyes were fixed on Michelle.

She was smiling, she had a really pretty smile. I looked at her body, and damn, she had the curves. I watched as she adjusted her miniskirt, that was now raising a bit up. I was surprised the top didn't fall off yet. It looked risky. I really liked her outfit. It wasn't too much, but it was just enough.

Someone poked my shoulder, making me turn away from her. I turned to the person, it was my brother.

"Already drooling over her?" he asked teasingly, raising his brows. I just rolled my eyes at him, letting out a little laugh.

"I saw the way you look at her, it's new." he said more curious. I raised my brows at him. "Well i mean you never looked at anyone like that." he added, making me scoff. "Is this your 'love at first sight' shit?" i asked annoyed. "You know i don't believe it." He just shrugged his shoulders.

But maybe he was right. As soon as we bumped into each other, my hear skipped a beat, never happened before. Talking to her was different, i felt more nervous, i usually don't feel nervous.