𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤

Michelle's pov:

Tuesday

School ended at 3pm today, and i have running practice, Amber and Lexie have cheerleader practice. Another thing we are completely different in.

We are now in the changing rooms, surprisingly changing. I took off my mid wash low rise flare jeans, again not really something i like wearing, but who cares anyways. I replaced them with a butt short black shorts, and i must say they show of my ass and legs pretty well.

I took off my tank top and hoodie and changed into a tight black long sleeves sport shirt. I tied my straightened hair into a low ponytail. I put on my running shoes, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I almost forgot to take off my earrings. I placed them in my bag and nodded at my reflection. I took my bottle and walked outside to the running oval.

I started to stretch my legs, just thinking about how the day went.

I avoided Tom kinda successfully, Marcus sat with me at lunch and overall it was a good day.

I finished stretching and the coach came. We started with the running alphabet as usual. I'm pretty close with my running team. Why am i saying 'mine'? Well duh I'm the head of the team, even tho I'm a girl. Women can be sometimes better than men and i am proving it.

Running has been my passion since i was a little girl. My mother tried to force me into cheerleading but there was something so tempting about running. She wasn't happy with my choice but had to go with it since i basically went to running practice instead of the cheerleader one she singed me to.

Believe me, when she found out i was running she went feral. Anyways back to present time.

There is only one other girl on my team, Daphne. I like her, she's nice and really good. Then there are 8 other guys, few younger, few older. Daphne is a year younger than me, and really pretty.

She has light brown hair with blue eyes and freckles on her nose and cheeks.

It was now time for a 60m run. We have a race next week against other school. We are running 60, 100 and 200m. I'm running the 200 so i have to practice hard, not to disappoint.

I got into my starting position, closing my eyes. I listened to the couch as he said ready, that was the moment i opened them. Then set, and after that he clapped the two woods against each other, signaling for me to run.

I got up immediately, giving in all my energy. I enjoyed the wind blowing on my face as my attention was on the finish line, where my teammates stood with the stopwatch.

I'm really strict on myself when it comes to my passion. I want to be the best i could possibly be.

I rant through the finish line of 60m slowing my speed. I took a few breaths before walking over to the rest. "So? How did i do?" i asked, crossings my arms.

"7.9s, that's really good." Daphne answered. "I can do better." i frowned, not being satisfied with my result. "You're just being hard on yourself, it's the best result from all of us so far." she smiled, putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, right." i sighed.

I was just washing my hands after using the bathroom. Amber was waiting for me outside, since our practice ends at the same time.

The door opened and Jessica walked in, placing her bag on the counter. I turned to her and smiled "Hi." she looked at me through the mirror "Hey." she smiled back. She was still in her cheerleader dress, her beautiful blonde hair in a ponytail.