Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

Ch. 7: Can You Open Your Shirt Now?

Gabriel

Should I be worried that my fiancée just tried to kill me?

Probably not, considering she is looking at me like my presence is the vilest incident she could imagine happening to her.

Her chest heaves, drops of perspiration from the scorching sun shimmering on the exposed skin of her V-neck top with a dip that exposes a good view of her cleavage. The top stops midway through her belly, just above the sexy navel with a golden piercing that distracts me from the horrors of the last few days.

My throat dries the further my gaze descends to her round hips, dropping to her smooth legs exposed due to the tiny white shorts she has on.

I swallow the lump that forms in my throat, fighting not to show the discomfort she creates within me as I meet her wide eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" I prompt, clenching my jaw tight.

I drop the stick that I tore from her grasp to the ground, taking a step toward her. She doesn't back away, not even when my chest brushes the mounds of her perky tits through her thin top.

"I'm entertaining myself," she remarks with an arched brow.

"You were supposed to be studying."

"The joke's on you." She actually tsks at me. "I dropped out of college like two years ago."

A tight slithering of rage in my veins has me curling my fingers until my blunt nails dig into my palms.

"Don't talk back to me. Do you realize how irresponsible you're being?" I snap, the very look of ignorance on her face fueling the anger that rots in me. "You're to be my wife—the Don's wife. The last thing you should be doing is playing Pumpkin Smash instead of attending to your duties."

"What duties? All you need is an intact womb from me," she throws back with fervor, her nostrils flaring at me. "Aren't I doing enough already?"

We are locked in a heated staring contest, neither backing away and with the same fire dancing in both of us. I distractedly follow a drop of sweat that detaches itself from her forehead. The droplet slides down salaciously over the olive skin, tinted with pink, trailing further down her neck and dipping like a traitorous drop in the valley between her gorgeous set of tits.

The slight twitch in the corner of her lips brings my attention back to her. She stares, and I stare back, still playing that fragile game of 'Who's gonna give in first?'.

"Marsh, take Penny inside," Fabio awkwardly clears his throat behind me, directing his orders to Miss Marsh.

The young woman clutches Penny's shoulders, squeezing as she tries to drag the girl back in the direction of the mansion's back doors. My niece doesn't move from her place though as she narrows her eyes at her Dad.

"Dad, I want to play with Sofia," the girl coos, protesting against her teacher's hold on her.

Sofia breaks her gaze from me, blinking as she turns her head to look at Penny. Something immediately softens in her gaze.

"Sofia doesn't have time to play with you," Fabio chides his daughter harshly. "You're distracting her from her duties."

Sofia snaps her head towards Fabio, gifting him with a glare that makes her appear like some demon's spawn.

"She isn't doing any such thing." She schools her features, turning back to Penny. "I'll stay right here, and we'll play some more. Okay, Penny?"

Before the rebellious woman can move away, I seize her wrist in a strong grip, dragging her to me.