2 . Looking For Answer

After finding the entrance, jetray immediately flies toward the entrance.
When he finally got inside he closed the entrance in case those Mysterious creatures didn't enter the ship. When he felt it was safe, Jetray changed back to his human form.

Ben: "oh my God, I'm lucky enough to find a space ship in the middle of nowhere or else the omnitrix Will run out of energy, and I don't want to experience running out of breath in space again"

Ben then decided to explore the ship to find maybe something useful or something that could give him information, or even return to earth.

Ben: "well if that's possible, still my days are getting weirder and weirder, first there's an invasion on earth, the omnitrix send me to the middle of nowhere in space, i found some kind of space ship and a weird round looking alien that started attacking me?"

Ben : "That's something you don't see everyday, now that I mention it my life is far from normal"

Ben muttered to himself while also exploring the ships, in the hallway he noticed how bald the ship was damaged from inside. He wondered "Are these causes by those things earlier ? They don't appear strong enough to cause this much damage"

Ben decided not to think further, right now he needed to focus and find the main room, because he thought there, he might find the answer he needed.

After some time Ben finds himself in the area where he founds a lot of things, such as a lot of computer systems, food and supporting gravity systems, and also some kind of navigator.

Ben: "I take this as a main room in this ship, look how messy the room is, hmm alright gotta find something useful or something that can help me"

While Ben is exploring the room to find something, he hears some kind of noise like radio buzzing, he goes down around the find the source, he looks up the sideway and finds some kind of radio , he approaches it and decides to activate the radio.

After Ben activated the radio, Ben heard a voice like a very panicked human male saying "report IPC headquarters this is ship 335A!! ,we are under attack by antimatter legion!!, i repeat we are under attack by antimatter legion while we are carrying out traveling to Herta space station to send a resource, if you get our report please send reinforcement!! , i repeat send reinforcement here there is also a void ranger Distorter and Trampler!!" then the radio recording stopped.

Ben was speechless and dumbfounded, he didn't expect to find some voice record from this ship, then he digested all the words from the radio.

Ben : "All right this is going nuts, an IPC what are those? Some sort of organization? And this ship is belongs to them?, and also this ship is suppose to go to Herta space station, which makes me wonder where this station is ? In the middle of space ? That's impossible or I thought"

Ben muttered to himself "hmm the radio said something about antimatter Legion, what are those? Maybe that's something I fought earlier? Hmm there's to much I don't know about the radio said, also void ranger Distorter and Trampler? Meh, Not much to know"

Ben : "I need to be careful, I don't know those things are still here, I don't find anything or hear anything, feel like I'm alone here, but I can't let my guard down" said Ben seriously" besides if the radio say it's true, those things are the one who causes this much mess, I definitely not gonna messing around"

Ben then decides to go to the space ship steering room, maybe there he can use this ship to get out of here or find more information, while searching for the steering room Ben doesn't let his guard down, he's still thinking that those antimatter or void ranger things are still inside the ship.

When Ben turn to left he found another sort of weird 3 creatures again , this time is different from before.

Instead the creatures he found now is looked like some floating humannoid grey like alien.