3 . First Intense Battle

Swampfire : "The hell is that?! Some kind of armored centaur?!"

Right now swampfire is clearly displaying a shocking look on his face, he did not expect to find an abnormal looking centaur in the ship.

Swampfire : "All right, I don't know and don't care what you are, but I can tell that you don't like me being here do you?"

The centaur creature did not answer swampfire question, but instead the creature moved forward towards swampfire with an unimaginable speed. Seeing this swampfire quickly dodge to the side, but did not dodge successfully, as he took damage from his left arm.

Swampfire: "Aahhh! Dammit that thing is too fast, I barely even dodge it"

Seeing swampfire survive the attack , the centaur immediately ran through to swampfire again, this time the centaur began amplifying four of his feet , because of that his running speed became more ridiculous faster.
The centaur hits swampfire with a very strong brute force, enough to make swampfire bounced quite far. "Aaaahhh!" Screamed swampfire and collided with the ship wall and caused a loud impact.

Swampfire : "Ah! , that hurt, man I need to take this thing down before I'm the one who will be taking down!"

The centaur trying to hit swampfire again with his foot.
Swampfire: "Ok!, time for some fire show, I hope you like it!"

Swampfire then generates several large fireballs from his arms and then fires them at the running centaur, "take this!" Shouted swampfire , the fireball shot the centaur with the right aim, but the centaur creature took the fireballs to his body, and it's like It doesn't seem to have any effect from from the fireballs earlier. It just looks like its body is fireproof.

Seeing this swampfire look shocked and also panic "it doesn't have any effect from that?!" , Swampfire then begin only to dodge and dodge all of the centaur attacks for a short time.

Swampfire : "How about I make the fire more hotter and more massive than before?, maybe that thing will slow down eventually"

With that swampfire begin to generate a massive hot fire from his arms , this fire also hotter than before able to melt metal around him , he shoots those massive fire toward the centaur, first the centaur appears fine, seeing this then swampfire begin to increase the flame temperature into its limit

The centaur began to feel pain after some time, it began to retreat away from the fire. then the centaur creates a shockwave from his foot to stop swampfire to generate any fire. Swampfire then stops shooting the fire because of the shockwave the creature costs.

Swampfire then took a closer look at the centaur, he saw the centaur's entire body had covered with massive burn marks, he also saw his face and his four legs almost burnt. "Man, with that much fire it still isn't enough to take this thing down!"

The centaur began to act very angry and aggressive , then he glared at swampfire, then a large bow appeared from centaur hand , he began to charge a powerful Arrow to shoot swampfire.