4 . The Space Station and the mysterious Duo

OK, what do you think you would see if you were in space? a planet? some bunch of stars? an asteroid? Nah those things are too common. But have you ever thought about seeing a station or space station in space with your own eyes? like literally its right in front of you.

That was the first thing Ben saw when he opened his eyes, so much so that Ben rubbed his own eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He even pinched her cheek once again to make sure his not dreaming. "Ouch ! "Ben said " Ok im literally not dreaming right now ,and i - you know what? i doesn't even know what to say anymore , first things the omnitrix send me to the outer space , second i meet a bunch of weird monsters ,third i got myself an Intense Battle with some FREAKING centaur, and lastly after that crazy hyperspace jump, the first thing i see when i open my eyes is a massive space station?"

Ben right know is currently thinking how his days are getting weirder and weirder. After some time Ben calm himself and decide to focus on what important now. "All right thinking about this impossible thing and complaining about it won't help me returning to earth."

Ben then look at the massive space station right in front oh him " So thats must be the Herta space station i heard about , didn't expect to be that big , well now that i see it how can you possible build that thing?" Wondered Ben .

Ben : "Nah, its none of my business, but should i go inside that station? Since i pretty much stuck here now and really doesn't have any other options left to do , beside maybe i could find some useful information there."

Ben now decides to enter the space station, but before that there is suddenly some question pop out in his mind "Ehh, but before that how can i enter the station? It's not like i could just ring the door bell and they let me get inside, also how can i drive this ship to get inside?"

Unknown Pov
Somewhere inside the station a woman can be seen, walking across the hallway of the Herta space station and after some time walking , the woman can be seen entering what looks like an elevator. Inside the elevator she started mimicking a violin as music played, even though no music could be heard, the woman seemed to really enjoy what she was doing.

But after that there was an explosion, the woman could hear the explosion, the explosion made the elevator shake and the surrounding alarms were activated. The woman immediately snaps out of her trance and stops playing. " Seems I came at a bad time" Said the woman with entertained voice.

The more closer it gets, the more clearer the woman figure is.

The woman has a very beautiful and charming with red wine-colored hair that she ties in a messy ponytail with two loose bangs hanging on either side of her face

The woman has a very beautiful and charming with red wine-colored hair that she ties in a messy ponytail with two loose bangs hanging on either side of her face. Her eyes are of a similar, lighter color, and she wears dark pince-nez sunglasses on top of her head along with a pearl earring in her right ear.

She wears a white dress shirt along with a black jacket that hangs off her shoulders. There's a silver butterfly pin on its left lapel, and on the back there is a large, spider-like pattern in the center, along with webs on both shoulders and a burgundy inside. There are also wine-colored straps with golden accents on both her jacket and thighs, and gloves of a similar shade.