Chapter 14: Snowpoint Temple

Sharon Pov.

I opened my eyes....i was in an old looking ruins covered in ice. This must be the Snowpoint Temple...I guess. I heard a sinister chuckle. I turned and saw Silver. He had his dead Alakazam and Salamance by his side. A huge dark figure loomed behind him. I quickly reached into my pocket, but my pokeballs were gone!

"Heh no pokemon to protect you." he chuckled. I backed up toward the cold wall. He motioned toward his Salamance. He stalked forward...inching closer and closer. Maw gapping and blood dripping. I looked around for somewhere to run, but the only exit was behind Silver. Salamance stopped only inches away. I began to tremble. He snaked his neck back and launched it at my arm. He pulled me away from the wall and tossed me to the ground. He pounced on my back and began to tear at my arm.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed out in pain. He tore my arm off and tossed it. He next began to tear at my other arm. He made quick work and tossed my other arm. I looked through the corner of my eye and see his bloody maw hovering over my head. He grinned at me...slowly he opened his maw to its maximum. I tightly closed my eyes. A hard force came down hard on my head. Teeth pierced the back of my head.

"Wake up!" A slap from a hand woke me. I looked over at Lyra who stood beside my bed. Latias in Pikachu form stood on her shoulder with worried eyes.

"You ok? You seemed to be having a nightmare." Latias asked. I could still feel the teeth on my head.

"Yea....I'm fine....just a realistic nightmare." I say as I tremble.

"Was it about Silver?" Lyra asked. I only nodded. "Well....I'll go get Star up...we should be leaving after breakfast." Lyra said as she left. Latias stayed with me. I look at the clock....9 am. I sigh and get out of bed. I make it and with Latias, I go to the center entrance. I pick up my pokemon from Nurse Joy and sit on a couch.

"Do you want to talk about your dream?" Latias asked.

"Basically...I was in some old ruins that I believed was Snowpoint Temple. I was cornered by Silver, his Salamance and something I couldn't see. Silver had his Salamance kill me." I explained. Latias rubbed my hand.

"Don't worry. That will never happen. We will get you home!" Latias assured me. I nodded and rubbed her ears.

Soon Lyra and Star came out. They recieved their pokemon and Absol was led out by Chansey.

"Absol! How are you feeling?" Star asked.

"Sol!" Absol replied as she jumped up and down. She rubbed the left side of her head against Star.

"Looks like she is greatful toward you." Lyra said.

"She is and she wants to be Star's pokemon." Latias said. Absol nodded.

"Really!? You want to come with me?" Star asked. Absol nodded again. Star brought out an empty pokeball. Absol clicked the button with her blade. She never resisted. Star realeased her new partner. "You like the name Moon?" Absol nodded.

"So your new ally Moon the Absol." Lyra said. Star nodded. "So now we head to Snowpoint Temple."

We left the center and headed north. The dream is still bugging me. What was that dark figure? We soon arrived. I was behind everyone and Latias was waiting outside, invisible in the bushes.

"The unknown writing must be in the back. Lets go." Lyra said. There looked to be only two rooms and the next room has a statue of a giant pokemon. Those two passed through the doorway, then a stone door fell. I jumped back. I was alone now. I heard the crunch of ice behind me. Oh no!

Star Pov.

A stone door slammed shut behind us. Sharon wasn't under the door so she must still be on the other side. That's a relief.