Not The Plan

Kevin

My sister is so gonna have it this time with her knocking.

"Trying to break my door ,I see." I say while opening the door.

"Oh I'm going to do more than break your damn door." He said grumpily.

I smiled when his eyes travelled from my chest down to below my waist. They stayed there for a while. I smiled enjoying his attention.

With his distracted,I took a hold of his wrist and pulled him to me as I stepped back. I closed the door and pushed him back to it.

"W-what are you trying to do?" He asked with a shaky voice. He cleared his throat. "I mean...let go of me." He ordered sharply.

Yeah. He's cute.

I use my leg to push his aelicpart and settle mine between his. I pressed closer that my body was  d against his.

His breathing hitched.

"I thought you never wanted to see me again." Before he could answer I rested my head at the crook of his neck,taking in the scent of his cologne. "I missed you." I whispered.

He placed his hands delicately on my shoulders but quickly dropped them.

His heartbeat was loud enough for me to hear even though I was lying on his chest.

"You want me to let go of you?"

"What?"

I pulled back to look at his face. "Do you want me to let go of you?"

He scratched the tip of his nose. I held his hand and kissed where he had scratched.

"You're making this to be so hard."

"It doesn't have to be." I replied softly.

My hand went behind him and rested on his lower back. I rubbed circles over his spine.

The other hand rested on his cheek. "I want to kiss you."

My eyes never left his. He licked his lips and looked away shyly.

"Eyes on me baby boy." I say tugging his chin for him to look at me.

Be bit on his lower lip.

"You know you can say no if you don't want me to. You have that freedom."

"But I don't want to." He whined burying his head in my chest. "I don't want to say no."

I laughed. He hit me playfully. "You have the guys to laugh right now." He complained.

"It's just that..."

"Shut up and kiss me."  And his lips were on mine.

I let him take the lead on this one. He kissed me slowly,I kissed him back, tasting him. His hands wrapped around my neck. Mine went and locked in his hair.

My tongue traced his bottom lip and he let me in. He melted into me. He sucked on my upper lip. I sucked on the lower.

I explored his mouth. He mirrored my stance and his tongue circled on my lips.

I sighed my breath,my love,my desire,all in that moment.

We dissolved in the moment till we were both breathless. He pulled back first and hid his head in my chest.

I held him there, brushing his hair.

"You..." But he had no words to complete his statement and no air to keep on talking.

I nibbled on his earlobe and felt him shiver against me.

"Don't go away from me."

He suddenly pulled back. "I... bathroom. Yes. I need to go to the bathroom."

And he rushed off.

I chuckled and followed him. The door was locked. I knocked once and waited.

"Come on darling,come out and let me take care of you."

"Go away." He yelled from the other side.

"I know what I do to you. Let me see it." I heard him grumble before the door clicked open.

"I'm so hard it hurts."he admitted painfully.

I bit on my lower lip. "You look so hot."

And he did. Standing there with nothing but his shirt and his erection clearly showing.

"So...um...are you going to do something or should I do it by myself?"

The corner of my lips twisted up. "Come to me." I commanded.

He hesitated, probably thinking about coming or going back and slamming the door to my face.

He took the first step and stopped.

"It's okay,you can say no."

He did not seem to have people pleasing tendencies but he did hold himself back.

"No." He looked down and he was.... blushing? Definitely blushing. "Meet me half way." He said almost in a whisper.

"Yes,baby."

I took the first step. He watched as I moved my feet. When I took the next one,so did he till we were inches apart from each other.

"You need to be sure because once I start I won't stop."

His eyes glimmered. He bit on his lower lip before lifting his eyes to meet mine.

"I need you,I need you now."