Not The Plan II

Jake

He was going to get it. How dare he stoop so low as to send his wife after me. He failed at getting me now he aims for my business? What kind of a man acts in such an uncivilized way.

I lifted my arm and knocked on the door. No,I banged on it clearly trying to break it.

He opened sooner than I thought he would and damn...

"Trying to break my door ,I see." He said.

I licked my lips as my eyes travelled from his chest area to beneath his navel. He was not wearing a shirt and was in grey sweats only!

Okay,this was not what I expected when I came here.

I blinked to break my focus but that did not work. Soon as I steadied my gaze,my eyes were on him again.

He chuckled. "You like what you see?"

"What?" My eyes met his. A stupidly cute smile spread on his lips. I frowned before recalling his statement. Right I was here to declare war. "Oh I'm going to do more than break your damn door."

God...his body. The muscles all well formed,even better than mine. Not that I had any issues with my body. I held onto my clothe to prevent myself from reaching out and touching his skin that was literally glowing.

How does a person's skin glow just like that. I swallowed hard. His abs...one two three....yap,eight of them.

Damn. How hard did he work for them.

When I looked back up,his smile had widened. He was enjoying the was he was the torture he was putting me through.

With a swift move,his fingers were wrapped around my wrist. He pulled me closer to him, shutting the door and pushed me against it.

"W-what are you trying to do?" I asked sounding nothing but bold. I cleared my throat. "I mean...let go of me." I ordered sharply.

He titled his head to the side and I hated how handsome that angle made him look. I also hated the look in his eyes. That one he always has when I'm around. He is not supposed to look at me like I mean something to him.

He uses his leg to push mine apart and settled in the space created. He was close and he pushed to be closer.

A man with no sense of personal space. Such a red flag.

But was there any other place I would rather be? Definitely not.

And I'm never going to admit that to him or anyone else.

"I thought you never wanted to see me again." His tone was low,traced with sadness.

He rests his head at the crook of my neck and whispers, "I missed you."

His breath brushed against my skin and for a moment there,I stopped breathing.

I placed my hand on his shoulder wanting to feel him but immediately dropped them.

My heart beat loud against my chest that I was scared he was going to hear it.

"You want me to let go of you?"

"What?"

He pulled back and I cursed under my breathe.  "Do you want me to let go of you?"

I scratched the tip of my nose. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"You're making this to be so hard."

"It doesn't have to be." He replied not understanding my situation.

His hand rested on my lower back. I felt his thumb rubbing circles.

The more physical he got the more I craved his touch.