Chap 21: Promise Sealed

"know how to swim?", Noah asks and I take a moment to survey the place, in case there's a pool or some lake I missed.

"What?", I ask gradually realizing he actually brought us here to swim.

"C'mon", he says instead of repeating the question I heard very clearly. He takes my hand and leads me further into the place and that's when I see it. A big lake with sparkling water.. okay maybe it's just the sun but it's really pretty and not to mention the trees and flowers surrounding it.

"Wow", I say admiring the view.

"I know right", he says and I turn to him. Surprisingly I see him taking off his shoes. What in the world is he doing? I start thinking that question popped up too early because he starts taking off his shirt. My mouth drops and before I even start picking it up his pants come down. One day for all this glorious sight.. I never knew the heavens could bless me this much.

"Wha..?", I mumble bedazzled by the sight of his washboard abs and toned legs and most especially the.. I swallow diverting my eyes from below his torso.

"You're turn", he says and I blink. He said what now?.

"What?", I ask trying to process what he's asking me to do.

"Take off your clothes", he says with a smirk and my heart starts pounding hard in my chest. I can literally shit myself right now. Why would he even ask me that and with that smile.

"I.. I can't", I say. I mean, it's like asking me to jump off a cliff or drive a dirt bike off a cliff.. See, both are crazy.

"A reason?", He asks standing perfectly like he's not half naked.

"Well.. I can't.. look Noah, I haven't been to the beach in like.. ages so.. I don't..", I trail looking elsewhere.

"I get it... That's why I brought an extra jacket", he says with a smile and I don't know if he wants me to be glad or something.

"So I'm guessing you planned this", I say and he nods handing me his jacket which he placed on some rocks with his other clothes.

I take it, "I'll be waiting", he says then turns to go into the water. I sigh walking behind a bush to change into Noah's jacket. I take my jacket off then take a deep breath before squatting down to take my dress off. It's a five minute struggle between me and my lovely flower print dress but we settle our differences with one last pull which makes me pant.

I quickly get into the jacket then fasten the buttons which are so many. Once I'm done I wish there was a mirror I could see my reflection. The jacket sits well although my hands aren't too visible, it ends on my thighs. Almost like a dress if you ask me.

The only thing I'm glad about is for my tights I'm putting on. I always wear one when I'm putting on a dress because my inner thighs can get on fire if I don't.

I walk out of the bushes then back to the water and I'm shocked by Noah's absence. I look around moving forward wondering where he went. Did he leave without me? My eyes widen at the thought.

What if he actually- I'm cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around me. Even if I know who it is I'm still shocked.

"I've been waiting for you", he says turning me around so I could be face to face with him. He's brown eyes immediately captures me like I'm a thief or something and I'm completely overwhelmed.

"I.. I'm sorry", I stutter still lost in his gaze.

"It's okay.. good things take time", he says and it takes a minute for the comment to settle down in my head. I hold a smile.

"C'mon", he says pulling me by the hand.

"Hold on let me put my clothes away", I say and he lets me go so I go over to the rocks where he placed his clothes and shoes then place mine there as well.