26

I woke up from what felt like a coma, and then I felt paralysed when I couldn't move.

For a moment I wondered what kind of cage I was trapped in, and once I realised I was in Jimin's embrace, I wished this cage would never be opened.

He slept with me. He held me the entire night. By the looks of it, we haven't even moved. Besides holding me weakly, his arms hanging loosely around my waist, nothing much changed.

There was some light knocking on the door, but there's no way Jimin would have heard that. He was deep in his sleep, his breaths deep and steady.

I can't move. I don't want to. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep still as the door opened slowly.

'Jim- oh shit. Get out. Get out!' Jungkook was whispering, pushing Taehyung out by the sounds of it, closing the door quietly. Now we have that to look forward to.

But I'm actually more worried that I'm still sleepy. Maybe I should close my eyes for a bit longer.

JIMIN POV

A slight tickle on my neck woke me up. I tried to scratch only to realise that hair was the reason. My hair is not that long,  though.

A slight heart attack when I saw Shinae in my arms was a nice wake up call. She is somehow still asleep, even though I was awake for at least 3 hours after she fell asleep, just holding her. But I will gladly stay here another 15 if it means she'll get the rest she needs.

Now I understand why she looked so damn tired for weeks. She was doing so much to help me, and she never even asked if I wanted it. She just did it all and brought it all done and ready to go, and only then asked me what I wanted. This insane woman in my arms had done more for me without even being asked, than anyone ever had even when I did ask for help. 

I don't even know what to do or say. To simply say thank you is not even close to being enough, and god knows that I can't get her anything. And even if I could, she already has everything. 

'Mmmm...' She hummed softly in her sleep and clutched a little tighter on my shirt, nudging her cute little nose against my throat

Her soft breathing is warming my skin, and with each breath, my heart feels like it's skipping over. Wanting her somehow even closer, I put my hand on the back of her head to pull her in a tiny bit, and pressed my lips on her hair for a few moments. 

She hummed again, and it looks like she's finally waking up, so I moved my hand and put it back where it was, acting like I haven't just broken a law or two.

She brushed her nose against my throat once more, and then I felt her fingers slowly relaxing where she held me. She pulled back a little, making some pouty face, barely opening her eyes.

'Jimin?'

'Hey.' I smiled and moved the hair out of her face that was falling over as per usual. 'Sleep okay?'

'Mmm.' She hummed and nodded. 'A bit too well.'

'That's good. You needed it.'

I thought she'd move further, instead, she rolled back into my chest. 'I don't wanna move. I'm comfy.'

I couldn't help but laugh at her mumbled, pouty words. 'I noticed.'

'By the way, we are so dead.'

'Hm? Why?'

'The dumb and dumber came into your room earlier. I don't know exactly when because I fell back asleep, but they definitely saw us. Figured I'd warn you.'