34

8:30 AM in front of the courthouse. Exactly how I imagined it.

Nerve-racking, scary, exciting. All of it and then some. I didn't want to risk it, so I came in early. Seems I'm the first one, too.

My father is supposed to be here any minute now, and Jimin was told at 9, so he'll take a while.

I saw the opposing council about to walk into the courthouse, but then he noticed me and changed his direction, coming to me.

'Good morning. If I'm not mistaken, you are Shinae. Am I correct?' He offered his hand, smiling at me. Same fake smile as my father.

'Good morning, Sir. Yes, I am Shinae Moon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yung.'

'You really are very young.' He chuckles. 'Do you really think you can parry with me? I kind of feel sorry for you. To lose so hard on your first case... it's such a bummer. I hope it doesn't scare you away from getting your degree,'

'And do you honestly think that your weak attempt at scaring me will work?' I smile back, catching the image of Eleanor in the corner of my eye. 'I believe you have a client waiting for you, Mr. Yung.'

'Acting tough won't work in the courthouse, Miss Moon.'

'And intimidating me won't work, not on the inside, nor on the outside of the said courthouse, Mister Yung.' I smile again. 'Now if you'll excuse me, my client is here.' I bowed and walked away when I saw Jimin walking to the courthouse

He saw me and smiled lightly, walking over to me. I saw his lips moving, but I hadn't heard a single word. Is this the same man that I see every day?!

The black suit he's wearing fits his so perfectly that it looks like it's been drawn onto him. Every line of his suit moves with him, hugging his body in all the right places. Are his legs really this long?! And what's with that perfect face of an angel crafted in God's personal garden? And that soft, perfectly blonde hair of his that he managed to tame today and made it look amazing? And those lips... my fucking god those lips...

(Are you proud of me for not using THE suit picture? I am :') )'

'... okay?'

'Huh? Sorry, what?' I heard him say something as my initial shock was letting go, but I didn't catch whatever it was

He smiled, flashing his gorgeous eye smile at me, 'I asked if you were okay.'

'Ah, yes, yes. Sorry. I just... you're... I just... wow.' I fumbled that so fucking bad

He almost snorted, trying to keep his composure. 'You're wow, too.'

'You know what? Fuck you.'

He giggled away, happy that he trolled me a little because of my own stupid brain.

'You ready?'

'Yeah.' He nods confidently. 'I ran into Eleanor. I didn't punch her.' He grinned proudly, almost like he's waiting for a shoulder pat for being normal