45 (+18)

'I promise, baby. I will kiss you until you get sick of me.'

As if that could ever happen when he's kissing me like this. 

Those lips of his have a separate spot in my mind and in my heart. Those soft pillows can cushion any pain of mine, and make me feel safe and protected. And the sweetness that spills from his lips over to mine, letting me have that small piece of heaven, it only makes me more convinced that he's not even real.

He kept holding my hand firmly, even through all the kisses and gasps we shared. Even now when he's slowly making his way down my jaw, he's not letting go. All we've done is kiss, and I'm a near whining mess. 

He hummed in pleasure along with me when his lips laid against the skin of my neck, making a slow path from my jawline to the crook of my neck, and then back up to my ear, where he let his his tongue swipe over the edge of my earlobe.

As his lips were claiming my neck, his fingers claimed my leg, tracing up and down my thigh constantly, only raising goosebumps with each pass, and making me shudder in his hold. 

A soft mewl that I did not intend to create, sounded off at the touch of his fingers where they slipped under my shirt and over my hip.

He traced the kisses back up my neck to my lips, once again letting me melt under the heat of his honey-sweet lips.

My hand moved without consulting my brain and reached for his shirt, trying to pull it up and off of him. I needed to feel him. I was burning up for him. And it seems he was wanting the same as he helped me to pull it off of him at the lightest tug of the fabric, and tossed it somewhere to the side.

He seems to have lost some weight, but he hadn't lost any of these perfectly drawn lines. Just looking at him makes my mouth water, and the thought I get to touch this body of pure art, it makes me think that I am still asleep. This man can't be real. 

'May I?' He breathed out, nearly twisting my shirt around his fist

'Please.'

And in no longer than a few moments, his soft, hot skin was on mine. He let his hand roam my body as he pressed his body against mine, and a soft groan from his lips vibrated against mine as he grinded gently between my legs, making me gasp a bit more loudly than I'd like.

The kiss deepend and became more passionate with our tongues dancing together, muffling each other's moans of pleasure as he kept moving his hips in desperate need for friction, which never seemed to be enough.

'J-Jimin.' I pulled his hair just enough to detach him from my lips. 'Please.' I tightened my legs around him, trying to let him know that I want him

'You have no idea how much I want to. But we can't.'

I already know he wants it. His rock hard, and by its size I can only call it third leg, has been rubbing right against me for a while now. And I'm honestly close to cumming in my panties with all the friction.

'Why not? What's wrong?'

'I don't have condoms. I didn't exactly plan this.' He chuckled breathily, but the smile he showed was more one of torture than the actual joking mood

'I couldn't care less. Please.' I was clutching on his shirt firmly, pleading with my eyes and words

'But, we could-'

I pulled him down and kissed him, not letting him complain and refuse again. He tried to pull back but I wouldn't let him, so he simply gave up and started kissing me back ferociously, not even trying to stop me from pulling down his shorts.