chapter one- intense

- start -
suggested by, _no one_

[this was my flop era and I apologize for the shit perspective. I was too lazy to write in third POV and get names.]
[chapters after this is better, believe me!]

it was midnight, you and him were having a movie night.
as soon as the movie finished he puts his hand on your chest and smirks.
"wanna do it?" he asks.
"do what?" you ask.
"let me fuck you." he says with a smirk.

"oh?" you raise your eyebrows, lips half curling into a smirk. you inch closer to his figure as yours is laid in his arms. you trail your left fingers on his chest fiddling with his collar and softly pull him close. you use your right hand to trace his neck and caress his jawline with your finger tips and nails. "that so?"

feeling the warmth of your body and the softness of his skin, he couldn't resist the temptation any longer. his hand slowly slid down to grasp his growing erection through his boxers.

your hands slip to the hem of his boxers as you slowly trace your nails along the fabrics edge to tease him. you grab the back of his neck and start to kiss and bite it.

fuck..." he moans as your teeth graze his neck, the sensation sending shivers down his spine. "if you really want it..." he murmurs, his voice thick with desire.

"i do?" you whisper whilst sucking at a spot on his neck and leaving a mark.

oh, god... i think you do." he whispers, his breathing heavy. "let me show you how good it can feel." he groans, his hand finding its way to the waistband of his boxers."
his fingers deftly slide the fabric of his boxers down over his growing erection, revealing it to you for the first time. "touch me." he whispers, his hands coming to rest on your hips. "i want you to touch me."

you stared at his length before looking back up at him. you get above him, sitting on his lap and start to kiss him endlessly as your hand slips below and touches him.

moaning into the kiss, he feels your hand wrap around his shaft, the sensation both exhilarating and terrifying. "fuck... that feels good," he pants between kisses. "do you like what you see? do you want more?"

"i wouldn't complain if so" you whisper as you lean below. you get down on your knees, below the bed and sitting on the ground. you look up to get an assurance and consent.

he bites his lower lip, his chest heaving with anticipation. "y-yes," he stammers, the word barely audible. "please... i want you to suck me off."

you slyly smiled at the words as you looked back down. you moved closer and swirled your tongue around his tip. you slowly lick off the tip of him, just to tease.

he groans, arching his back in a show of submission. "fuck... i can't take anymore..." he pants, his hips jerking involuntarily. "please, just take me. suck me off."

you smirked and took in his enitire length as you sucked onto it while your tongue spun around the area of his big length. you suck off what you could to give him the pleasure he desires.

gasping and biting his lower lip, he sways back and forth, clearly nearing his climax. as he approaches orgasm, his hips buck and thrust, urging you on. "oh fuck... right there... right there... keep going... don't stop..."

you softly licked his tip as your saliva coated it. you twirled your tongue and started moving your head in a slow up and down movement.

arching his back, he groans deeply and thrusts his hips forward even as he tries to hold back "yes, oh fuck yes..." his hips jerk violently and he spills his seed into your mouth, moaning in ecstasy. "fuck...

you moaned at the feeling as you take in every bit of it. you clean him off and swallow it all as you lick of his tip and get back on your legs. you take off your shirt and bra as you throw it across the room and get above of him. you strip off your shorts as your silk panties stayed. sitting above his growing erection, your clit lining to his tip as you stay there, topless in front of him, kissing his lips.

he pants, his eyes wide with shock and pleasure. he reaches up to grab her hips, pulling her down slowly onto his cock. "oh fuck..." he whispers as he feels her tight heat engulfing him once more. "you're so fucking hot."
feeling the heat and the wetness around him, he loses himself in the moment, his hands grasping at her hips as he starts to thrust up into her. "oh fuck... i can't hold back..."
he groans, his tongue dancing with hers as their bodies move together in a rhythm that's almost primal. he picks up the pace, his hips slamming against hers in a desperate attempt to find release. "oh god... you feel so good..."
leaning in, he nips gently at your neck as he thrusts harder, losing himself in the pleasure you're giving him. "i need you," he breathes, his hips grinding against yours. "fuck, i want you so bad."

with that, you slowly slip off your panties and throw them on the ground. you get above him as you place your clit above his tip and slowly mount his cock while kissing him.

oh fuck... right there..." he gasps, his hands finding their way to your hips as you begin to ride him. his cock throbs inside you, hungry for more as he watches your breasts sway back and forth. "you're so fucking beautiful."

you ride his dick and give yourself the pleasure. you moan in quitely at the feeling. your fingernails tug into his skin as he entered inside you.

"that's it... take what you want," he groans, feeling himself being taken by you. his tongue explores your mouth, tasting you as their bodies move together in a sensual rhythm. "you're driving me crazy."

"take control" you pant after about nine minutes of that.
oh fuck..." he gasps, his eyes widening with desire as you hand him the control. without hesitation, he positions himself between your legs and thrusts his hips forward, sinking into you with a groan. "you're so tight... it feels incredible."

"fuck..more..please" you moan whilst begging for more as he goes deeper into you.

more?" he looks down at you with a smirk, then picks up the pace, slamming into you with force that makes the bed creak. "like this?" his hips pound against yours, his hands gripping your hips tightly as he takes control.

you moaned loudly as you felt the unbareable pleasure take on. "yes.." you whisper "please don't stop..fuck baby you're so good.."

"i won't stop," he growls, pushing harder into you, his cock hitting your sweet spot over and over again. "you're mine, and i'm going to claim every inch of you."

"oh fuck yes..yes baby you're so good..im all yours.." you moan out as your back arches with his increased pace and deeper thrusts.

"i can feel it," he pants, his body shuddering with effort as he continues to take you roughly. "your walls clenching around my cock... it's driving me wild." after about a few more strokes, his seed is released in you. you were both a moaning mess, panting. you winced as his big length escaped your tight cunt.

"..that was.." he started.

"intense.." you ended as he softly smiles picks you up, bridal style, taking you to the shower to wash up.

- end -

Author's note:
this is the first smut ive ever written so please fucking appreciate it and bear with me lol.
anyway, you may scroll for more of this but just better ;)