chapter three- cumslut

- start -

suggested by h0rny_babe

[one of my personal favorites]

Camila had her eyes fixated on the bartender who was preparing her classic daiquiri.

she'd sneaked off her father's mansion this midnight and slipped into a recently opened club half an hour prior.

she hated being at home. because of those men her father assigned as her bodyguards. specially Arlyn. her boyfriend.

she hated how they could fuck her whenever they wanted for pleasure. she hated how she'd agree every time and how she'd love being fucked in all holes simultaneously.

though, the men would only show her the slightest of fondness when they'd take advantage of her. and at the rest of the time, she doesn't exist to them.

which happened tonight. the night of her birthday. none of them wished her, leaving her disappointed.

she decided to celebrate her own birthday alone and probably get laid as a present.

but to her dismay, all her planning came out vain as she noticed two shadows behind her, one of the figures leading a hand out and firmly gripping her shoulder.

"thought you could escape tonight?" the sinistered tone made her shiver. she knew who it was. she leaned back on the man, resting her head on Clint's chest.

"you forgot," her eyebrows knitted together in anger. "you all fucking forgot!" she almost shouted before turning around, only to be met with Clint's handsome face, having a grin plastered.

oh how much she wanted to punch that out of his face. she kept her cool and glared at the rest.

Arlyn stood tall with arms crossed and chest puffed, eyeing her small figure, obviously disappointed.

Matt walked up and pulled her to him in one swift movement, arms around her waist, leaving the nearby people surprised.

Theo had already canceled her drink and stared at her. "you're coming with us now, princess."

Matt draped her body on his shoulder and started walking out of the club, not giving her a chance to speak. the three men following after.

it was a matter of minutes after which Camila was brought back home. still annoyed, she huffed and paced through the halls of her house, calling for her dad.

he never responded. "he's not home, darling." Clint spoke, coming behind her before he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist from behind. he nuzzled his face into her neck and groaned, taking in her scent.

"you must be tired." his words vibrated on her neck as she moaned quietly due to the feeling.

she came to know that her father wasn't home, out for a sudden meet and would be back only next week.

that scared, yet excited Camila. scared because it meant she could get fucked everyday. excited because it meant she could get fucked everyday.

Arlyn from far noticed Camila and Clint's interaction, finding her reaction very intriguing.

"happy?" he smirked a bit, coming closer to the both. "what a slut."