chapter five- jealousy; pt.2

- continued -
suggested by, _no one_

[smut chapter]

"you taste divine.." Simon's lips graze over Carissa's for the ninth time this day.

it had been two weeks ever since Simon fucked up Ace's nose and reputation, along his stay at the university- he got rusticated for sexual abuse towards another student.

everything was perfect now. their chemistry classes were back and Simon even confessed a few days ago. Carissa all along was confused about her feelings but clearly liked him back ever since.

"you taste addictive."

a chuckle leaves Simons mouth as the waves vibrate through the kiss, making the both break the contact and laugh a little together. "oh yeah?"

"mm" she nodded. he smiled with eyes filled with love and a gleam mixed with affection and desire.

"Carissa, ive always wanted you."

"you told me that last week," she smiled and hugged him tightly. "so many times now.."

"it's true!" he laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around her as well.
"is your body alright now, baby?"

her eyes looked up in slight confusion before relaxing in realization. "mm, yes, the creams help." all the marks on her body were starting to fade and she was achieving her glassy tone again.

Simon gently tugged his index on the hem of her shirt and looked at her. "may I, ma'am?" she blushed deeply before flicking his forhead, making him giggle in response.

his hands gripped her wrist softly and moved it around her body, to the back. he did the same with the other hand and now held both of her wrists together behind her.

little wide eyed and very exited, she stays still and stares at him. his finger lifted her shirt above her belly before moving his mouth to her tummy, gently kissing the skin.

belly kisses were her weakness. she sighed into a cushion she'd turned to face and laid back on her dorm's bed.

Simon's teeth pierced lightly into her skin, making the girl gasp. "is it fine?" he stoped biting but gently nibbled.

"...y-yes."

his lips formed a smile as he went higher and lifted her shirt even more, now slipping it almost above her breasts. "may I?"

she quickly nodded and lifted her hands for easy removal access of the top. with a swift moment, Simon slipped off her blouse and dropped it on the floor next to them.

for the first time had he ever seen her beautiful curves up close. even with a bra on, she could harden him. and she felt it as he towered over her on the bed.

Simon's fingers trace the girl's soft skin, from the arm to the side of her perfectly shaped body. every stroke so soft, every touch so gentle.

his hands came in contact with her breasts as he grabbed her left and moved his mouth to the right. he looked right up at her with those eyes she could never deny.

"yes please." her response made him happy. tongue wrapped around her right tit like it's a candy, Simon's mouth savored her buds as if it was the most delicious sweet he'd ever had.

his other hand massaged her left boob, rolling a tit in between it his fingers and twisting it just lightly for the sensation.

windows were wide open and the cold breeze entered the campus, Carissa's room welcoming the air inside.

temperature dropped a little and it was cold enough for her tits to grow hard by the chilled atmosphere. that only added to Simon's pleasure in sucking.