spending the day with keenie

After what happened at Ozzie's you decide to take a vacation from blitzo and his bull shit also without your intention your song went viral and on the internet now your more famous then ever. You were fast asleep in your bed until you get a nice wake up call from under the sheets. It was keenie sucking your cock. Then she stops.

Keenie: good morning my Lord and sexy. I hope you're enjoying your wake up call.

Y/n: well ain't no better way to wake.

Keenie: oh trust me there's better. I got it planned (she gives you seductive eyes.) Anyway I'm gonna finish you off then me and the other girls are gonna fix you breakfast.

Y/n: oh you girls don't have t-

She puts her finger on your lips.

Keenie: listen y/n. You been through enough from the past week. You deserve some relaxation. Now let me finish you off.

She goes back under the covers and continues to suck your dick.

20 mins later.

Keenie: y/n sweetie you can come down now.

You then go down stairs to the kitchen to see a giant breakfast and keenie, Millie, may, and Martha wearing nothing but aprons. You then sorry down at the table.

Y/n: I don't know if I should eat the food or eat you girls.

They all start laughing then the girls pick up a plate and put it in front of you.

Keenie: eat up y/n. You have a big day a head of you.

Y/n: really why!?

Keenie: cause me and you are spending the whole day together.

Y/n: Oh really sweet.

Keenie: yeah me and the other girls have been talking and since your taking a break from imp. We might as well take turns spending time with you and we drew straws and I get the first turn so today. Your mine!

Y/n: alright awesome.

Keenie: yup I got the whole day planned. Your gonna love it.

Y/n: ok I trust you keenie. So what are you girls gonna be doing.

Millie: well I'm gonna visit my family on the farm then come back and I may or may not masturbate on your bed while your gone.

Y/n: that's so sound nice.... Wait what about my bed?

May: well I'm gonna be beating Martha's ass again let's I'm 43% away from forgiving her. Then I may or may not masturbate on your bed with Millie when your gone.

Y/n: uhh I keep hearing things about my bed.

Martha: well after I'm done getting beat up by may I may or may not also join in on the masturbating on your bed.

Y/n: girls you better not masturbate on bed.

Millie: we'll send you pictures and videos.

Y/n: I feel like you girls are planning on having sex on my bed.

Millie: hey we only have sex with each other with your permission. Which reminds can we have a threesome on your bed?

Y/n: why my bed though? I sleep in it.

Martha: cause it smells like you, feels like you, tastes like you. (Martha starts dripping).

You then look at her deadpan.

Y/n: you know sure have sex in my bed but after change the sheets.

M, M,M: yayyyyyy!

Millie: we promise it'll be the best threesome you ever seen.