m&m

You're walking from your work out room to your bedroom til you hear a scream and scratch you see it's coming from may's room. You put your ear to the door and listen.

May: take this you home wrecking bitch!

Y/n: may? Martha? Are you ok?

May: oh hey baby we're fine. Well Martha isn't but I am. We're almost done here we'll be right out.

Y/n: ok just be careful.

May: I will. You no good tramp!

You hear a loud crash and thud.

Y/n: note to self never get on mays bad side.

20 mins later

Martha and may come to you room with Martha face all bruised and bloody and woozy.

Y/n: uh Martha are you ok?

Martha: I got what I deserved

May: she did and you'll be happy to know after beating her ass 20 times I decided to forgive her.

Y/n: that's great cause I got news too. I'm taking you both out today.

May: awwww baby really?

Y/n: yeah I wanna show my blonde twins a good time besides I plan on spending time with each of my girlfriends or go on another mission with imp. People are probably wondering when I'm gonna go to the hazbin hotel.

Martha: what?

Y/n: nothing. Anyway here.

You touch Martha's face and clean her up with mana.

Martha: thank you sweetie. So where are we going?

Y/n: well I was planning on taking you to this fancy restaurant, then dancing, then back home for some hardcore love making. But let's be real were probably gonna do it at the first 2 places anyway.

May and Martha: true

Martha: ok when do we leave?

Y/n: right now. The limo's out side

May and Martha: limo?!

May and Martha go outside to see a hummer limousine.

Their eyes are widen and jaws are dropped.

May: y/n you rented us a limo?!

Y/n: rent? Baby I own this limo.

Martha: you did this for us?

Y/n: yup. Anything for my girls.

Martha and may both give you a kiss on the lips. Then you open the door for them and they get in the limo then you follow behind.

Martha: I never been in limo before I never thought I ever be in a limo. My husband never did anything like this for me.

May: neither did mine.

Y/n: well you their not here your both with me and I'ma make sure my girlfriends are treated like queens. I love you both.

May and Martha: awwww we love you too. (They both sit on you lap and give you a kiss on the lips.)

May: (sighs)

Y/n: what's wrong may?

May: just I never thought I had to go to hell just to be this happy. Feel like a queen, live in a big house, have 20k diamonds around my neck, and a man who would go to the ends of the earth for me to be happy. I had to go to hell just to get all this. It just tells me something about life.