Chapter 4 - The Longest Night

By the time Leo had finished making dinner for him and Malakai, the whole apartment smelled of delicious seared salmon, oven-fried potatoes, and sauteed squash and zucchini. Leo himself was getting hungry, but Malakai kept looking at the food like she would steal it from the pan before he got a chance to serve it. Finally, the meal was done. They had their meals served, their wine glasses topped off, and some bread and butter on the side.

"Damn, Leo" Malakai said through a bite of food. "This is really good!"

"Thank you! The secret is lots of butter and lemon juice, then just keep basting that over the fish as it cooks."

Malakai nodded, not talking with her mouth full this time. "M-hmm" she mumbled before swallowing. "I believe it. This is one of the best home cooked meals I've ever had."

"Seriously? I didn't think it was THAT good."

"For sure it's at least top 3. 10/10" She said finishing off her glass of wine.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was nice to be able to make you something."

After dinner was finished, Leo got up and put their plates in the sink then escorted Malakai back to the living room along with the wine. They sat down again but this time he made sure to grab the book before she could see it again. Leo glanced at the time: 7:32 pm.

"Already done with dinner and it's only 7:30", he remarked. "you up for a game or something? I have cards, some board games, or we could watch something..."

Leo trailed off. He didn't get to finish his thought before Malakai put her legs in his lap. He froze in place, completely still.

"Hey Leo..." She cooed, "If it isn't too much to ask... Would you mind massaging my legs for me? Work has kept me running around like crazy and they've been hurting a bit extra lately."

Leo's heart rate spiked. He only got a glimpse of her sexy legs earlier; now they're here in his lap, literally inviting him to touch them.

"Like... Like a massage?"

Malakai smiled. "Yeah, baby. Like a massage. Really work my legs for me, if you don't mind. You can take my shoes off too. My feet hurt the most."

"Ye-yeah I can do that" Leo stuttered.

Leo pulled her dress up a bit. Although her dress was still past her knees, covering all the rest of her body, he reacted as if he was looking at her nude figure- his whole body was overtaken by nervousness.

He drew the dress up more, around her mid-thigh. God, her legs were divine. Her thighs looked so sexy... so delicious... so slim but so beautifully shaped that there was no other word for it but perfect. He couldn't stop touching her legs, feeling how soft they were and how well they fit in his hands. She must have shaved them before coming over, he thought. They were like silk, with barely any imperfections. His massage felt like forever as seconds turning into minutes. He was nervous, but it wasn't awkward. He was enjoying every second... perhaps a little too much. He could feel himself getting hard. Thankfully, she wouldn't have been able to feel it at all- her legs weren't positioned well enough for that.

"See something you like?" Malakai said suddenly and calmly, snapping Leo out of his trance.

"S-sorry. Just trying to do your legs"

"It's okay," Malakai giggled. "Just don't forget to do my feet too, baby"

Leo stammered and moved to unbuckle her shoes, a shiny pair of black heels. "O-okay, Malakai. Sorry."

Malakai interrupted him with a devious grin, "That's Miss Malakai, baby"

That sent Leo's heart rate through the roof. He could barely think straight. He looked at her, almost certainly looking quite dumb. Hold on a second, he told himself, maybe I had misheard her.