Chapter 15 - Desperation

Leo had barely made it in the front door of his apartment when he threw aside everything in his pockets and rushed to his bedroom. With a near frantic energy, he threw open one of his dresser drawers and reached inside for his prize: the outfit that Malakai had gotten for him to wear for her.

He rushed to the bathroom, breathing heavily, and turned on the shower. All day he had been thinking nonstop about wearing this outfit for Malakai, but all he could do while away from home was fantasize about the many ways she would enjoy this outfit of his with him. He couldn't stop his mind from running wild at the thought of wearing this outfit again and having fun in it.

For some reason, these thoughts took over his brain like a parasite and wouldn't go away.  Maybe he had dreamt about it, or maybe he just loved it that much. Maybe he just liked feeling feminine.

Or maybe it was because Malakai had sent him a new toy for him to use on camera for her.

She had dropped it off with him while he was on his lunch break. Leo replayed the day's events in his mind on repeat...

The wind blew gently while Leo ate his lunch. He didn't expect much to come out of today and just ate his food while wondering what he might do once he got home. With only 10 minutes left of his break, however, Malakai showed up at his work to talk to him.

"Hey baby!" She cheered as she gave him a huge hug.

"Hi, cutie!" He replied with a giant grin. "What are you doing here? You don't ever visit me at work!"

"What, I need a reason to come and see you?" She countered.

"No, I just figured there was one. You normally don't come to my work. It's boring."

He looked down and eyed the bag she carried with a slight suspicion. It was solid black and he couldn't tell what was in it.

"What's that?" He asked before putting on a mocking voice, "Did you bring me a widdle gift?"

"Actually, yes." She said with an unwavering smirk while handing over the bag. "This is for you!" He could feel a slight smugness from the smile even if it wasn't written on her face exactly.

Leo's smile shrunk by a few teeth. He had learned well enough by now that a gift from Malakai was usually one of two things: delicious food, or something very lewd. And she wasn't allowing him to open the bag while on his lunch break. That left only one option.

"What is it?" Leo asked quickly.

He was about to tear into the bag, but Malakai was faster then him.

"Not yet, baby! You have to wait until later!" She scolded while looking into his eyes. "Trust me, it will be worth it!"

He just stared at her adorable smile for a moment before relenting.

"Alright, I'll wait. Are you coming over tonight?"

"Not today. Work is going to be needing me late tonight so I'm just going to just go home afterwards." Malakai took a step closer to him. "But that doesn't mean I don't want you to enjoy the gift, okay?"

"Okay I will, I promise!" Leo replied, his mouth feeling rather dry all of a sudden. At the same time, he gauged the weight of the bag. It felt fairly heavy given it's size. He was getting more and more curious.