Chapter 8 - Looking Ahead

Leo and Malakai were snuggled together on his couch watching TV. She had come over for the evening and after a night of delicious food and engaging conversation- and kisses- she had asked him to put on his favorite show to see if she would like it. Their taste in shows had overlapped well so far, but his all time favorite was one she hadn't seen yet. She believed that it would not disappoint her. 

"It's weird to me that you haven't seen this show yet!" Leo remarked while returning to the couch from the bathroom. "You liked my other favorite shows so much that its weird you've never heard of this one before. They're really similar."

"I'm not much of a TV watcher; I just have a few shows that I rewatch every so often. I'm just glad I get to watch this together for the first time with you." she smiled

"Me too!"  Leo pulled her close. "I love being here with you. Any time with you is time well spent, cutie."

"You don't have to keep flirting so hard." Joked Malakai with her cheeks now reddened. "I'm already your girlfriend."

"Romance never sleeps" Leo moaned jokingly before kissing her face. "Ready to keep watching?"

Leo stared at Malakai as he asked her. For a second, one wonderful second while he awaited her answer, he admired her face in the light of the TV. The shapes of her facial features lit up well even in the dark. Her hair was pulled back into a cute bun and out of her face, but a few stray strands hung down past her ears. That hairstyle was so cute on her. Lastly, he looked at her makeup. He never felt that makeup was necessary for beauty, but goddamn did he think it looked good on her- especially the red lipstick she had accidentally transferred to his lips earlier in the night. Her lips looked so plump and kissable. He wished he could kiss her again, but the way they sat made that impossible without his spine snapping in half. 

"Yeah go ahead!" Malakai snuggled up into Leo's chest. "I'm ready."

"Sweet." Leo picked up the TV remote and pushed play on their show. The intro started playing as Malakai looked up at him. Suddenly she felt a bit hot. 

"Hey Leo..." she asked. "I just wanted to say that I'm having a really good time with you. I know its kinda silly to thank you for being here since you want to be and since we're already dating and everything, I just want you to know that it means a lot to me that you always take the time for me."

"Oh honey" He kissed her forehead. "I'll always want to be here with you. There's nowhere better." 

"I agree" Malakai purred. "This is just perfect."

Leo stared forward watching the show. Malakai was laying on his chest facing the TV, but her eyes had other plans. She looked at him, his body illuminated by the TV in the otherwise dark room. The sounds of the show played as her eyes scanned his legs- the shape of them made her go crazy. She loved all of him- especially his hips she was now staring at. She remembered about a week or so ago when she was grabbing them for the first time as she fucked him and blushed deeper at that thought. He was just so sexy beneath her like that-how could she not enjoy it?

She smirked as she remembered some of the finer details of that night- he had made such cute noises for her. His lips were soft, as was his skin that she had touched all over. As she looked him up and down, her lips curled into a smirk as an idea popped into her mind. She moved her hand from where it rest on the bed and onto his leg. What may have for a brief second been considered thoughtless touching, the way she stroked and grabbed his leg was far from thoughtless.

Leo continued watching, but his thoughts weren't on the show anymore. He soon realized that hers weren't either as she traced her fingers further and further up his thigh. Goosebumps crawled across his skin as she neared his crotch and Leo couldn't help but to let out a gasp as Malakai grabbed his cage through his pants.