⭐︎ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ʜɪɢʜ⭐︎

Kingdom International Senior High is a school located in Lagos State, Nigeria. It's ranked among the best schools in Nigeria and Africa.

The school's mission is "To provide top-notch, international education for students by making use of the best technological and scientific resources around the world to facilitate all round learning and creativity for its students."

The school's vision is "To bring African education to the forefront by becoming the best Senior High School globally."

Kingdom International Senior High boasts state-of-the-art learning facilities and equipment. Technology is highly integrated into the learning system.

The school focuses a lot on sports. Every student is required to belong to one sports team. It has all the facilities and equipment for swimming, badminton, lawn tennis, table tennis, football and basketball, acrobatics/gymnastics/ballet, horse riding, race, self-defense and dance. It's certainly the best school in Nigeria in terms of sporting activities and extracurriculars. It also has a state of the art gym and pool.

The school's restaurant is on par with top commercial eateries in Nigeria. A variety of local and continental dishes are provided, with each student being required to have their lunch. This is to detect unhealthy eating patterns so as to provide the needed help in such situations. For this reason also, the students do not have to pay for their lunch and can come to get something to eat during their free periods.

The school also boasts state-of-the-art Art studio Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Cookery and ICT laboratories.

The school has a garden where agricultural and horticultural crops are planted and animals are kept.

The school offers no scholarships. This is because the school has absolutely zero tolerance to bullying. It is believed that students on scholarships might be bullied. To avoid that, each student pays the same school fees. However, the school does give awards and grants to exceptional students. A student may participate in a competition held by the school and win money to enroll in the school.

The school prioritizes mental health. For this reason, it has a guidance counselors and therapists on the school grounds, meditation facilities and teachers, and a religious building where students of various religions may go to.

The school is not a religious school. This is because it wants to avoid bullying as much as possible, and believes no religious beliefs or activities should be forced upon any unwilling students. During assembly, everyone prays on their own to their own God, or can choose not to, for 5 minutes. Then important announcements are taken, and everyone heads back to class. School starts by 8am. Two classes hold, till 9am. Then assembly holds, and students have recess before filling back to class. At noon, students have their lunches. Sporting activities are held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. School ends by 4:30 pm everyday.

Though the school is very large in size, it has relatively few students as a result of its low acceptance rate and expensive school fees. The school admits only the very best at sports, academics or some other special talent. However, each student must score at least 70% on the entrance exam.

KISH is the dream school. The uniforms and map are shown below.

 The uniforms and map are shown below

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘱, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦�...

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘱, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.