𝐈 : 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥

“sorry marco! gotta go and hang out with my sister, she's a big baby you see” marco's eyes twitched a few times watching the running ravenette almost tripping on his step on the way.

marco didn't know if ace was just using his sister — who he still doesn't know of — just to escape the projects they were having, but then again, it always been like this.

even if they did not have anything to do, ace would do everything just to return home.

what was so exciting back home? Marco recalled his home where he was alone most of the time.

he then grumbled.

“might as well go ask sabo-yoi” marco brushed his blonde hair with his fingers and headed to wherever sabo was.

but there was no sight of the wavy blonde, instead, marco saw koala and hack. they were friends with sabo, so he asked them.

“heya koala, hack! have you seen sabo somewhere-yoi? ace left me alone to make the project again”

koala hearing she was called— turned her head at Marco's way and gestured a friendly wave, “hi Marco, no, we haven't seen him since like 40 minutes ago-ish?” she chuckle.

“but he did mention about him and ace hanging out with their sister?” hack continued while nodding, “yeah! honestly i'm getting curious about their sister! sabo always blabbers about her” koala giggled.

Marco sighed.

“oh! i got an idea!” hack exclaimed excitedly, which made both Marco and koala curious.

“what is it?”

“why don't we go to their house?”

and so the three headed there.

“are you sure you know where they live?” hack asked while typing something on his phone before returning his gaze back on the road, Marco was the one driving.

“yuh i know, but never been there before u know? like, ace would only let me sit in the front yard while doing our report-yoi” marco turned the wheel to the right, “he made sure i don't get inside the house while mumbling something about me being a bad influence to their sister and stuff-yoi” marco sweatdropped.

“i see. well, you said u know where they live so why are you using a google map?” hack pointed out

“just making sure” marco picked up the sunglasses beside, then wore it trying to hide his nervousness.

koala giggled at the two.

“well, were here” marco rolled down the window and the sight of the estate left the other two in shock.

“no one told me they live on an estate!”

“and look at their yard! hell, we can't even call it a yard now, it's bigger than my house!”

“they're the D. Family, so of course” Marco started walking at the front door so koala and hack followed behind, still in awe.

Marco did make sense though, ace, sabo and their sister are from THE D. Family.

but the thought soon left when the blonde man knocked on the door rather boldly, expecting a maid to rash over and open the door for them but noooo.

Instead of a maid, the one who opened the door was a girl, peaking.

correction, a CUTE and ADORABLE girl.

and the three's mind went blank.

“oh, you guys must be sabo and ace's friends!” luffy opened the door openly revealing herself, “come inside!” she grinned.

Marco, hack and koala unconsciously step foot inside the house— their minds still blank, while luffy closes the door gently.

marco eyed the girl up and down, she was small, smaller than koala to be exact.

he hair was tied into two low pigtails,
and her eyes were midnight black as if the stars were shining on it, while her pouty lips were munching a strawberry pocky.

Marco's eyes were then fixed at what luffy was wearing and then he blushed.

luffy was wearing a silky rose gold night dress, that barely covered her butt and her breast was almost popping out its freedom from the tightness.

luffy turned around and shouted, “ace, sabo! your friends are here!”

the nightdress was also backless.

luffy was showing so much skin that hack needed to look away and stare at a blank wall for safety.

cause he knows, if any of the girl's siblings caught him staring at her while wearing those kinds of clothes, hack for sure knows he's going to die by their hands.

so, hack looked away and chose to look at the wall as if it was the most interesting thing here inside this big ass estate.