𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗

zoro still vividly remembered how he met a girl at the beach, of course it was common whereas people made and found friends there.

Children do.

But he and the girl are not kids.

The two of them were strangers— strangers who both found peace while watching the sun go down the ocean.

Zoro vividly remembered how the girl smiled and laughed as she played with the salty water.

She was wearing a white knitted off-shoulder with long sleeves partnered with a long flowy pale pink skirt and a pair of white slippers that day.

Zoro thought it was such a weird clothes to wear while playing at the beach, but nevertheless, zoro found her cute and lovely.

She was the definition of ethereal.
extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.

She was always beaming with a smile anytime they made eye contact.

but zoro didn't dare to approach her.

and he regretted his decision since then.

four years have passed, but zoro kept going back to the beach everyday in hopes of seeing her again.

and just like any other day, the green haired man could be seen sitting at the white sand. feeling the gentle breeze on his skin.

it was the same place where he saw the girl for the first time.

zoro sat there; occupied with his own thoughts to notice the same girl walking past him.

well, not until he heard the same and exact giggles of the girl.

zoro immediately snapped out of his own thoughts and cautiously looked around, if what he heard really belonged to the girl.

and zoro's eyes went wide.

there, far in front of him stood the girl, her back facing him.

she was smiling with her eyes closed.

But something was different.

instead of her long waist length hair softly dancing with the wind, it was a shoulder length hair instead.

however zoro did not think much about the change, he thought short hair suits her more.

zoro's breath hitched and he debated if he should approach her or not.

fuck zoro thought, fuck fuck fuck it.

What would he lose if he approached her? zoro might even befriend the girl.

so he finally mastered the courage and said hi to her.

“hi” zoro spoke, it was unusual for his tone to slightly shake but he ignored it.

“oh, hello greenie” she turned around and smiled.

“greenie?” zoro let out a chuckle, “yeah! greenie” the girl nodded her head as a confirmation.

cute, zoro thought. so freaking cute, i might put her inside my pocket and take a run of it.

so why are you alone?”

“hmm, because i want too?” she tilted her head at the side slightly with a pondering look, “also because it's been awhile since the last time i've been here”

“four years ago-ish?”

“woah! how did you know??” she exclaimed surprised.

“i saw you that day too” zoro might not notice it but a small smile was plastered on his lips, and the girl watched him in awe.

“i'm zoro by the way” zoro extended his hand to the girl and she, without second thought shook his hands with a grin.

“i'm luffy”

zoro and luffy sat there for a while, talking, laughing and enjoying each other's company until luffy needed to go back.

but before that, zoro asked luffy if it was okay with her if they exchange socials. and luffy happily agreed and waved him goodbye after that.