Timing

Chapter 6

So this is what it's like. To not have a delicious sandwich fill my belly. It's like some kind of emptiness had taken over the bowels of my stomach. I yawned as I laid down on my bed. I felt a stinging sensation on my side as I tried to get comfortable. Stupid stitches. Eh, who cares I'm tired. I closed my eyes, breathing in the now all to familiar smell of Thaddeus. Why does he have to smell so good? This should be a fucking sin for him to smell so godly.

I feel like I have spent most of my time sleeping. I'm such a lazy ass. But can you blame me? I did lose a lot of blood.

I heard my door creak open as the smell of a certain sandwich assaulted my nose. But the only thing that kept me from sitting up at full attention was the slow ache in my side.

The large dip in my bed could only be caused by one bone headed mate, mine.

"I should have given you the sandwich. I wasn't thinking about how you were feeling. So take it."

I opened my eyes to see the beautiful trophy in front of me. Well damn, don't mind if I do. I smiled, works like a charm. I knew he would bring it sooner or later. I sat up, grabbed the sandwich and devoured it. Turning around I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well it's about time you got up here. I thought I was going to starve"

His eyes squinted at me, yet he smiled. However, the smile didn't reach his eyes. Still my heart seemed to skip a beat. Never again. I looked down at the sandwich in my hand. I would share but why share when I have it all to myself?

I stopped mid chew when Thad said, "We need to leave soon." I looked into his eyes tilting my head.

" Why?"

"Because I'm still Alpha of my pack. I need to return soon."

"So? You don't have to wait on me." I mean I wasn't trying to be rude at all. I was just being honest. He gave me a blank look and let out a heavy breath.

"Oh, you're coming with me."

"What if I don't want to?" I was rather tired.

"Well too bad, you don't have a choice. I didn't ask if you wanted to or not." I looked away taking another bite of the beautiful sandwich.

"Okay, I'll go. But no surprises when I get there."

"There won't be." I stood up, finished my sandwich while walking to my closet. I needed to pack a bag.

"I'll be down stairs when you're ready." He said coming up behind me, leaving a kiss on my head before exiting the room.

"You should have fucked him when you had the chance. I feel that something bad is going to happen." My wolf commented.

"Oh shut up. No one asked for your opinion anyways." I swear, I wish she would just leave me alone.

"Whatever, I just have a bad feeling about this."

"Chill out, we will be fine."

"Then don't listen to me. I can't wait until I get to say that I told you so."

"Shut the hell up already"

"No!"

"Ugh, you're annoying." I tried to push her as far out of my head as I could.

"Now where did I put that suit case?" I asked aloud searching though my closet. I bent over going to grab a basket and move it out of the way.

When all of a sudden I felt a presence behind me. Stopping dead in my tracks I turned around slowly, only to see my mother standing there.

"My god, you scared the hell out of me." I put a hand on my chest feeling my erratic heart beats. She stood there staring at me with a guilty look plastered to her face.

"Mom-"

"I'm sorry!" She lunged at me grabbing me by the neck putting me in a choke hold. She smushed a rag over my mouth as I tried to get loose but it was no use. I started to back out, I felt way too dizzy to even look straight. I felt my eyes role back into my head as I managed one last word,

"Thaddeus."

Authors note:
Hey you guys! I know I've been gone for a while now, but I'm back. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's not comical as my other chapters and for that I am sorry. I love you all and thank you for sticking around!
Love,
You know who ;)