Peter

Sup my peeps!!! Hope you enjoy this! P.S. look at A/N at the bottom! Actually you better enjoy this or else I will find you!! JK JK JK JK JK!!!! I'm kidding!! Don't get mad!!! Gosh! Okay enough of my weirdness.........hope you love the chapter!

Chapter 3

15 minutes later I was at the Alpha's house and I looked around searching for Bea but I didn't see her. I looked at my phone and it was 9:30. Hmmmm I guess she might be running late. Well nothing different there. She was always late to everything.

I gasp as I felt two strong arms wrap around me and pull me to a hard chest. I felt the person stick their nose in my hair and sniff. What the fuck?

"Mmmmm, you smell amazing my little bride." Ewwwww I knew that voice anywhere.....

"Get the fuck off of me Peter!" I wiggled in his arms trying to get free. And I failed because every time I would struggled his arms tightened around me even more. Gosh does he WANT me to suffocate?!

"Sorry but I have something to give you." He let one arm drop and seconds later it appeared right in front of my face with something in it.

"What's in it?" I asked curiously. Well curiosity did kill the cat...... or would it be dog in my case? Never mind. He opened his hand revealing a small red box. Shit that better not be a ring ....he opened it and sure enough it was.

"Well seeing as we are getting married in a few days, I thought I should give this to you."

"I don't want that piece of crap!" Damn, but it was a beautiful piece of crap.

"Oh don't be so rude. Unless you want to be punished in OUR room at the Meeting." He said smugly.

"You didn't !" I yelled finally ripping his arm away from me. I felt so violated when he touched me.

"Oh yes I did." He said smirking at me.

"Why you little ass!"

"Peter leave her alone. Pick on one of your little sluts over there." A voice said. I looked behind peter to see Beatrice. I have never been more happy to see Bea in my whole life. I ran to Bea but I was yanked back by Peter before I could reach her.

"I'm done with those sluts. I just want MY little bride now." He growled. Gosh he really needs to get over himself. I mean really was the growl necessary? Its not like I'm his mate. CAUSE I'M NOT!!!

"Little bride.....What is he talking about Tyler?" Bea looked so confused . Oh how much I wish this wasn't happening right now.

I laughed nervously, "Ya see-"

"We are going to get married." Peter said cutting me off. Damn he better be glad I didn't have a knife right now.......

"What?!" Chase, James and Bea said in unison. I heard Chase and James but I didn't see them. When I didn't see them anywhere near Bea, I looked over my shoulder to see James and Chase with a look of pure shock plastered on their faces.

I sighed, "Gosh will you please shut the fuck up Peter!"

"Is it true?" I looked at James. He looked so sad and hurt. Seeing him like that made me soooo mad at my mom and Beta Rob. How can Beta Rob not see that his son is a dick?!

"Yes but I just found out this morning and my dad is trying to get me out of this I swear!" I rushed out. James clear blue eyes seamed to lighten a bit .

"Okay but Peter you two arn't married just yet so leave her alone." James said standing in front of me. I smiled knowing he looked adorable trying to protect me.

Peter growled , "Fine but can I at least put this ring on her finger?"

James sighed, "Okay but make it quick."

What the fuck!! James had enough authority to say no! He is after all the Alpha's son!! I stared in disbelief as James moved out of the way and let Peter raise my left hand and slid the ring on my finger. This sucker was huge! I absolutely hate it!

 'It should be our mate putting that ring on our finger not HIM!!' My wolf growled.

'Yes, yes it should.' I told her.

Peter pulled me to him. Gosh I just wanted to puke he was so close. He bent down and whispered into my ear, "James can't protect you forever you know." And he was right James can't protect me forever.

Then he pulled back, "Bye MY little bride." He whispered blowing his breath in my face. Man he needs a breath mint! I don't even think he owns a toothbrush.

Bea walked up to me, "So when did your mom tell you again?"

"I heard her yelling at my dad this morning about it. Apparently he didn't know till this morning either."

"That bitch!" Bea yelled.

"Okay can we just forget about it right now? I don't want to think about it at the moment. Especially since I'm to have to share a room with that man slut." I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye then turned around and saw James punch the tree we were standing by. I walked over to him and took his now bleeding hand and looked at him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I don't care what I have to do but you are NOT sleeping in the same room as him."

"Well if you don't want me to sleep in the same room as him than do something about it. Don't punch a tree." I said lightly.

"Ya well I hate that he is going to marry you. You know, what why didn't she pick me?! I'm older than him and I don't have a mate either!" He growled and looked at me. It was true he was older than Peter. James is 21 and Peter was only 19.

"I don't know but if I had to pick between you and Peter......I would pick you every time. But I don't get a choice."

James cupped my cheek with his other hand that he didn't punch a tree with and planted a soft gentle kiss on my nose. Then pulled back . I looked into his clear blue orbs and I was shocked to see how much lust filled them. James took a step back, "We are about to leave so lets go." He said sounding a little out of breath. Wow he sounded this way and just from kissing my......nose? What the fuck.

.**********

Alpha Max cleared his throught and proceeded, "Now that everyone is here we are going into the woods, you will all change, then when everyone is there and accounted for we will leave. I will lead us on the long journey. When we arrive you will all be given room numbers, along with keys , and you all will be on your best behavior.Lastly when you go to your rooms you will stay there till the meeting starts. Then you will come into the Meeting room, sit down, and you will not speak or leave unless I say so." Alpha Max looked around the small crowd , "Do I make myself clear?!" he said using his Alpha voice.

"Yes Sir!" Everyone said in unison.

"Then lets go!" Alpha Max proceeded to walk into the woods and we all followed suit.

I went behind a tree taking off my clothes and shoes, stuffing them into my bag. I looked at the stupid ring on my left hand and plucked it off of my hand, throwing it into my bag. I then put my bag over my shoulder and changed into my wolf form. I was a sleek black wolf with white paws. I went over to Bea. She was an orangish auburn colored wolf with blond ears. I looked at Chase. He was a golden almost white wolf with light brown patches here and there. I also looked at James who was a dark brown wolf with golden tips.

'Okay everybody lets go our next break will be in two hours.' the Alpha said through the mind link.

Then we were off.

A/N Hey guys most of you might not read this but I might have to change the name of this book because of some of the things i'm adding into this book. Not really a big deal just thought you should know. Peace out suckers!!!

Love,

Alex