Adoption day.

I sighed as I finally finished coloring a pony in my coloring book. Today was adoption day, and guess who's not going to get adopted? Me! Such a wonderful day.
I'm Brooklyn. I am 3 years old, and apparently, as everyone else thinks it, I am worthless.

I was born in Paris, France. I am actually fluent in French, seeing as my old orphanage owner taught me it in honor of my birthplace.

Now I have a rude orphanage owner. Her name is Mrs. Burddi, and she is so rude I can't even explain. But, back to reality. "ALL CHILDREN 3-7 COME DOWN TO THE PLAYROOM IMMEDIATELY!" I heard from the speakers.

Ugh, great, I have to go down now. I get off my uncomfortable gray chair and head to the stairs. I go down one step at a time, afraid I am gonna fall.

When I finally get to the bottom, I see 8 girls standing there looking at all the kids. One with brown fluffy cheese ball hair came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Leigh-Anne. What's your name?" I looked at her, shocked she even spoke to me and replied with a shallow, "Brooklyn." She smiled and started talking again. "How old are you, cutie?" She asked me, smiling widely. "3" I said, looking around for some food.

Mrs. Burddi only feeds me once  a month. "Let's go over to my friends, m'kay?" She asked, holding out her hand. I slowly nodded, unsure of what they were gonna do to me. She took her hand in mine, and we both started walking over to her friends.

There were a bunch of girls there, I counted them and I got 8 total! Leigh-Anne started talking to them about me, (A/N All good things, all good things.) while I started to look for food again."okay, I'll ask her." I heard the blonde one say and she kneeled down to my height level. "Sweetie, may we adopt you?" She asked and I looked up at her, widening my eyes. "Me? Yes pwease!" I shouted, making the other kids at the orphanage look at me weirdly. "So, it's settled, were adopting you." She said, smiling and getting back up.

I'm getting adopted!