New clothes and new homes.

The girls I saw were in the car. Why did I not say I was in the car? Because I'm not in it yet.

I sighed, trying to jump up into the car, hitting my head hard in the process. I started wailing, and I see the cheese ball haired girl gasp and rush to get me in, and to calm me down. Whoops, I forgot her name already.....Well, anyway, I was still wailing my eyes out.
All of the girls were shushing me, trying to calm me down. After about 10 more minutes of me wailing, I finally calmed down. We were at this normal looking house at the moment, It was not to big, but it wasn't on the small side either. I was absolutely in love with it.
I fall out of the car, scraping my knee in the process, but ignored the knee and ran to the door, running into it. "UNLOCK IT NOW!" I scream at all the girls. "Say please." The blonde one replies. I huff, knowing I wasn't going to get in if I didn't say please. "Pwease, unlock da doow?" I say, looking up at her with my big blue eyes. I hoped she did. "How can I say no to that?" she giggles. She unlocks the door and I run in.
I hear a car horn on look outside the window. All the girls I saw were getting clothes and stuff out from a car. Clothes dealer! Omg I have to run!
The cheese ball haired one came in first, going upstairs and setting a lot of stuff down. "Hey Hun!" She yelled, picking me up and setting me onto the couch.
After about half an hour, all the stuff was upstairs and these scary boys were in a room.

The blonde one comes over and says, "Oh shoot! We didn't introduce ourselves!" She looks at me and says, "I'm Perrie. That's Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne. But you can call her Leigh." She smiles. I nod. "C'mon, Brooklyn. Let's get you dressed in better clothes." Perrie says, taking my hand and pulling me up with her.
We began walking up the steps. I stepped on one stair at a time, afraid I was gonna fall. Perrie copied me. We finally got upstairs and she led me into the bathroom. She began brushing my hair.
"Let's get you dressed. Do you want to match me?" She asked, her eyes glistening. "Yeah!" I replied, jumping up and down. She laughed at my enthusiasm. "Okay, cmon!" She said, pulling me into a room.
She picked out a colorful dress and started putting it on. She then put on mine. She smiled, and said, "TWINSIES!" I giggled at that. She took a picture and saved it for Instagram. Then, we were out the door, looking for places to eat.

A/N pic of Perrie and Brooklyn on the side. How ya liking the story so far?