Volume 1 Chapter 1: Where am I?

(A/N: I'll be adding plenty of references from anime Marvel and other movies)

Y/N POV... ???

I was awakened by the morning sun as I yawned and stretched my arms. I opened my eyes only to see I'm not in the cave anymore and in a different looking forest. As I got up in a panic and looked around, I saw two girls, one with blonde hair and one with black hair. I may not know who they are, but I needed some answers.

Y/N: Who the hell are you girls?

Yang: Umm, I'm Yang, and this is Blake.

She gestures to the black haired girl now known as Blake.

Blake: Now it's your turn! Who are you? And why are you here? You don't look like anyone from the cliff.

I was trying to find the right word to explain my situation so they don't think I'm crazy. But come to think of it, it is gonna sound crazy either way.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. And I don't know how I got here. I don't even know where I'm at. Can one of you please tell me where we are?

The both of them can see I'm scared and confused about this situation. They looked at each other before facing me again.

Yang: We're in the Emerald Forest, and we're in the middle of our initiation to enter Beacon Academy.

I tilted my head in confusion, not knowing what they were talking about.

Y/N: Beacon Academy? I've never heard of it.

Yang: (shocked) You don't know about Beacon?! It's one of the best combat schools where we can become huntsmen and huntresses.

Y/N:..... What?

They looked at me like I was crazy while I did the same.

Blake: Have you been living under a rock?!

Y/N: Look, I don't know what you two are talking about. I just wanna get out of this forest and-.

Suddenly we heard a girlish scream coming from the forest.

Yang: Some girl is in trouble. Blake, did you hear that?

Blake was looking up, not listening to Yang.

Yang: Blake! What should we do?

She turned to see Blake pointing up as she saw what she was looking at.

I looked up as well and saw a girl in a red hood falling from the sky. WAIT! WHAT?!

Girl in Red: HEADS UUUUUUUUP!!!

Out of nowhere, a blonde boy came flying in, crashing into the girl, sending both of them into a tree.

Blake: Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Y/N: That was your sister?! And how is she not dead?!

Yang: I-

We then heard a roar coming from the woods, only to see it came from a large bear looking creature collapsing with a girl with orange hair riding it on its back.

Orange haired girl: Awww is broken.

A guy in a green shirt came up from behind the bear thing, and he looked like he was out of breath.

Guy in green: (panting) Nora! Please! Don't ever do that again.

He looks up to see the girl known as Nora gone and by the chess pieces.

Y/N:(Thinking) What's with the chess pieces here? And what is that thing she was riding?

Nora gets the rook and starts singing.