Vol 1 Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon Academy.

It's been 5 days since (Y/N) arrived on Remnant, and he has been staying in the infirmary recovering from his injuries. Ozpin had already given him the supplies he'd need to attend Beacon and even gave him a scroll. During the past few days, he used his scroll to learn a few things about Remnant, the four kingdoms, the academies, dust, faunus, and even the White Fang. Needless to say, he was amazed at how different Remnant was from Earth, but disappointed by some similarities like discrimination. He watched some footage of the faunus doing a Civil Rights protest and being called animals just because of their animal features, he's read about this in history class and now he's in a world where it's still going on.

There was a knock on the door, revealed to be a nurse walking in with a bag.

Nurse: Hello Mr. (L/N), today's the day you'll be leaving the infirmary.

He gave a small smile and got up from his bed, almost losing his balance. The nurse helped him stand up.

Nurse: Don't push yourself, Mr. (L/N), take it slow. By the way, Team RWBY managed to get you some extra clothes.

He looked at the bag she was holding and pulled out what was inside. He pulled out a pair of red shoes, a white long-sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans, and a yellow jacket.

 He pulled out a pair of red shoes, a white long-sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans, and a yellow jacket

Y/N: They got these clothes for me?

Nurse: Of course, they all pitched in to get these for you. Especially since the clothes you had are currently damaged.

He was so awestruck by Team RWBY's kindness. This was very new to him since no one had shown him kindness before. He hoped to see them soon. After all, he hasn't seen Team RWBY and Team JNPR since he was welcomed to Beacon.

Y/N: I'll be sure to thank them when I see them. Thank you for getting this to me.

Nurse: It's no problem at all. There's a shower next to the bathroom if you wish to use it. And you can go on ahead and take your leave.

After the nurse left the room, (Y/N) stepped into the shower, got cleaned up, and got dressed in his new clothes.

Y/N: Yeah, this looks pretty good. Especially the shoes, they're close to Deku's.

After getting dressed, he departed from the infirmary with his backpack and school supplies.

???: Hey!

He looked to his left and saw both Team RWBY and JNPR making their way to him.

Yang: Glad to see you're back on your feet.

Jaune: Yeah, you had us worried. How are you feeling?

Even though (Y/N) was grateful that they were the ones who brought him to Beacon to receive medical attention, he was still nervous since he didn't know how to interact with others due to being alone for so long. But he still did his best to show his gratitude even though he couldn't look at them directly as he rubbed his left arm which was now free from its cast.