Operation Bugnette (1)

----Chloe----
"Mad...lle, Mademoiselle" Hmm, who's waking me up? That was the first thought I had as I then looked to see the person tapping me shoulder, "Armand"

lle, Mademoiselle" Hmm, who's waking me up? That was the first thought I had as I then looked to see the person tapping me shoulder, "Armand"

"Mademoiselle, as you've ordered it's 6 in the morning" He stated with gentleman smile. I was the one who told him to wake me up but I feel the urge to punch him. Maybe, I ended up getting the og Chloe's previous habits but I doubt it as felt my stomach grumbling, making me conclude I was hangry.

I asked Armand to go get me breakfast which received me a look saying 'as you wish' as he bowed his head and left.

Hello, Samantha here, last time I was introducing myself and how I met Tom Hiddle- I mean Loki, who gave me a new chance at life. Now I'm at the new world living as a person named Chloe Borcheeses or something and I have no clue who this villainess even is.

But that doesn't matter much as I'm sure to figure out who this Chloe is and who the protagonist of this world is along the way. Now let's start the day with what appears to be a french breakfast. Consisting of what the term I know being french toasts and cup of milk.

I thanked Armand again before moving outside my balcony, sat down at the table close to the entrance and began eating the morning meal. As I ate, I began to formulate some thoughts on what I should do when going to school.

My idea is, 'Should I play the amnesia card?' Well, I might as well do that. Why? Because I saw it in a story, yeah the reasoning is dumb but when you think about it, the idea works. I'm a villainess in this world's story, so it's obvious that I'll be hated by a certainly large group of people but they won't do so because of my background being the daughter of the mayor of Paris and that's not good. I want to make friends in this life but my reputation absolutely sucks and I just know it in my heart.

So to fix that I need to admit the fact I forgot my memories. "But where do I start, hmm." I muttered softly. "I got it!!" I blurted aloud as I slammed my hands on the table.

(Just imagine Phoenix Wright slamming his hand)

"Armand!!!" I yelled out to my butler causing him to sprint towards me before stop, "Yes, Mademoiselle" he asked

I went closer to him and asked, "Armand, I need you to be honest with me" I held both his shoulders and stare at his eyes sternly, then continued, "In your eyes who's the person I hate the most!!!" I don't know who the heroine is, so I might as well test my idea.

That being to ask someone who knows me, about who I hate the most. Not me obviously, but Chloe, I can tell from previous messages she had indicated she hates someone because they have a crush on the same person they like. So I concluded that she may be a villainess with the typical hatred due to jealousy. Making me also think that the protagonist is a girl because of it.