It was I...!!!!

Recap
Previously, Chloe went back to her room and has decided to dedicate her attention to making songs she wants to listen to after finding out they don't exist. Our blonde possessor succeeded in recording the music, hoping it's a good one

But boy was Chloe in for a treat. When she started to listen to her singing, she realized that her singing was crap, absolutely the worst kind of rubbish!!! Chloe could only curse the original as she was now sitting on the couch, reading a web novel.

----Chloe----
I'm absolutely mad about the recording or at least I was because now my attention is focused on a Korean webnovel called the Novel's Extra.

What is the story about? Well it's about a guy named Kim Hajin, who's an author who got isekaid to his own novel. He starts to navigate his way through that world he's as an extra with knowledge of the world's characters and a high luck stat that's pretty much a good way to say he has plot armor.

"Man that was still a good chapter to reread" I stated as I then started to moan due to stretching my unmoved bones. Which chapter am I at already? Is it the one where Hajin met Jin Sahyuk, The realization of Chae Jinyoon's killer, or maybe Side Story of Chae Nayun 😏

Nope, those chapters are great but I read the chapter where Jin Sahyuk, the main villain of Hajin's novel, confronts the protagonist about his identity being Kindspring Winters. It would be rediculous to believe but Hajin ended up realizing the name as his body's previous name before the alterations, Kim Chundong.

Anyways Jin Sahyuk confronts Hajin and tells the protagonist to go back with her to rebuild her kingdom (that I can't remember its name) but Hajin obviously denied due to the inevitability of the kingdoms. Though in Jin Sahyuk's perspective she believes Kindspring won't join her because of what she's done and it was satisfying

Why? Because the villain got what she deserves and I know I shouldn't think that due to the fact I'm technically now a villainess or antagonist. But, I'm gonna let future me handle that.

Now, I would want to read the next chapter of TNE but I need to think of who to pick to sing my songs and especially the current one I want to listen to that is Writing on the Wall.

I pondered who to pick but something gnawed at my brain, 'Who're even the ones I can pick?' that question rose from my head as I practically had no one to consider to help me in this life. I could name many individuals in my previous one but I definitely think they wouldn't be here.

So I'm pretty much starting from zero once more on my progress even though it wasn't but the percentage rate isn't far off in my head. Ugh I should probably, no, I must stop thinking about it for now. Instead, let's get some sleep me, it'll help us calm our rusty noggin of ours.

I didn't move to my bed and just laid down snuggly on the cushions of the couch, hugging some pillows that the furniture came with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Duck where am I again?" I said immediately after seeing my surroundings different from my current one once more. 'Wait did I just say duck wasn't I trying to say duck... There it is again!!!' I screamed in thought before my ear heard chuckling noises.

"Pftt Hahahahaha there's no way you can say a single curse in my space..." I kept hearing a rather familiar voice sounding so soothing to the ears. 'It's one that I recognize from a certain villain and quite an interesting one at that.' I thought in awe and excitement.