I Have A Vision!!!

Recap
Previously, our female protagonist or possessor ended up having an encounter with another random omnipotent being. This time, it was an overseer named Neo.

After finishing his intention, Chloe got sent back to her room holding a gift in the form of a accessory with a blue gemstone as its main component.

----Chloe (Samantha)----
What a day... I never expected to meet another ROB. I thought that dying would end up sending me to hell, or somewhere. But no, I ended up meeting a god, who gave me a new life by letting me possess a villainess, named Chloe Bourgeois, and the second one, being Nathan, who gave a helpful gift.

That being this piece of jewelry.

This looks cool, with the design and especially the four claws which looks like it's holding the gemstone

This looks cool, with the design and especially the four claws which looks like it's holding the gemstone. What is it exactly if someone may wonder? Well you see this is none other than a Vision

What's a Vision? Well in a game, this term is used for an item that lets you harness one of the seven elements playable in-game and the one I'm holding now is a hydro vision. Meaning it can let you use the power of water but there are requirements before gaining one of these items. That being you to prove that you deserve it or such.

In my case however, it was given on a whim by a bored entity and the vision itself holds more abilities. According to the images he sent to my mind, the vision has one ability. It's called Rivers of Deceit, it allows me to use hydro to create a disguise, that has a voice changer and the disguise can't be easily broken or cancelled. It's honestly nice how that ability ties with the vision I'm holding.

After all, this Vision is one of a kind and I mean by both in-game and in this world. In Genshin Impact, there are seven nations and each nation have a different design but the gemstone can still be one of the seven elements. I currently possess a hydro vision that's from Fontaine. Sounds like a French word to me but I'll just ignore that continue for now.

The item I have is one that has a difference from the Fontaine Vision. Asides from the fact it looks different from a normal Fontaine Vision, it is the only Vision lore to given out by a dragon. But that's a story for another time along with the Vision bearer's story.

"Now, I should try it out." I said to myself softly. What do I mean by those words? I'm simply going to try out the visions disguise ability however

'Who should I turn into?' that question popped into my head. I already asked Armand to not disturb me and not let anyone in until I say otherwise. I just continued racking my head for a good choice as I paced my room slowly.

(Imagine a chibi Chloe pacing using the cover image as the chibi)

'I got it!!!' I snapped my fingers as I to a conclusion. 'Let's just disguise ourselves a Furina!!!' I screamed internally as I felt like I completed a complex puzzle.