|𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞|

"You can't escape me Ishu, do you think I followed you here from afterlife just to stay in the friendzone?" Shubman whispered to himself as he glared at Aditi, who was trying to flirt with his midget on the other table.

Why is he staring at us like a creep! Ishan exclaimed in his head as he saw his best friend throwing weird glances at them.

From being just senior and junior during Shubman's under nineteen worldcup campaign to now being bestfriends while they are now set as prospects to play the senior worldcup, they had come a long way in this journey. Ishan had never expected that the adorable and awkward boy he had met would someday be the most important part of his life, but here they were.

Lately however he has been getting weird dreams, which seemed like flashbacks of whom he was not sure as the faces were blurry, but it always included to boys in it one extremely tall and one very short as they moved around riding in horses. In his dreams they seemed like a couple, but the setup was of very mediaeval times.

Ishan was uncertain of why they felt so real and familiar, as if he had lived that life. It was comical in a way how real they seemed, the most horrific part of those dreams were when they turned into nightmares. Nightmares where the shorter boy continuously stabbed the taller one, as tears trailed down his face. The face of the shorter one was very familiar, whom were these dreams portraying?

Shubman was there ofcourse to help him through those nightmares. He always asked what were those dreams about, but for some reason Ishan couldn't tell those to him. It's like his tongue stopped working the moment he started talking about those.

"Ishan! Are you there?" Aditi snapped her finger in front of his face to get Ishan's attention.

"Yes- Yes!" Ishan exclaimed startled as he realised that he had been staring at the table Shubman was sitting on, caught in an intense eye lock with him he had forgotten about his pretty company.

"What were you saying?" Ishan said turning away his head from Shubman's direction and straightened up pulling away the hand tucked under his chin. Aditi followed his sight of vision and a frown etched on her face as she saw the reason of his distraction.

"You know what I was okay with the fact that your bestfriend followed us up on our date, I was okay with this. I was even okay when he sat on the table just opposite to ours, but this is not okay. Both of you need to straighten up your act, and set your feelings straight. Stop playing with my emotions!" Aditi shouted as she picked her bag from the table and stomped away from the cafe.

"Aditi! Aditi!" Ishan exclaimed trying to sound remorseful, but he couldn't help but exhale a sigh of relief as she left them alone.

"How was you date?" Shubman asked smirking as he made his way towards Ishan's table and sat down, taking Aditi's place.

"You cock-blocked me, again." Ishan gritted glaring at Shubman, who was annoying him with that smug expression of his.

"Bold of you to assume that I would let you get some.." Shubman whistled as he narrowed his eyes.

"Do you want me to stay a virgin all my life? What the fuck is your problem dude!" Ishan exclaimed.

"You." Shubman said.

"Ughhh! I hate you!" Ishan exclaimed as he got up in frustration and made a way for the exit.

"Hey Ishu! Wait!" Shubman exclaimed going after him, as they made their way towards the pavement. Shubman walking behind Ishan carrying his shopping bags in his hands. They were in Sri Lanka for the next two days, with the whole of the team. India had just won the Asia Cup finals.