|𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞|

"Dus rupaye ki pepsi, Ishan bhabhi sexy."

"Abe bhabi nahi pagal, jija ji bol."

"Ishan ne pehle to khud ka career khatam kiya, ab Shubman ka bhi kar raha hai. Issi Ishan ke wajah se ye acha nahi khel pa raha."

"Iss bimari ka ek hi ilaaj hai inko team se nikalna, ye log khelenge India ke liye?"

"Booo!"

"Ishman for the win!"

There were various chants surrounding the field as Ishan went for fielding, yes he was fielding.. after ages. Ishan had been selected for a position other than wicket keeper, he had been selected for his original position, the opening position. He should have been happy, the only difference being that now Shubman was dropped. It was like the whole universe was against them playing together.

Ishan now realised how Shubman might have felt when he was replacing Ishan in the team.

This is so fucked up! Ishan thought as moisture gathered near his eyes, he has been crying continuously ever since 'the scandal' happened.

It was supposed to be a normal party, a normal gathering where they were meeting for the first time after new year, Ishan and Shubman. However one drunken kiss shook the world, their's and other's.

"Shub why are we here?" Ishan asked a bit skeptical as he looked at the pub, it was not very private.

"Let's celebrate new year Ish.." Shubman enthusiastically replied.

"New year? Now? In the middle of january?" Ishan had asked rolling his eyes.

"Why not? Do you have something better to do?" Shubman asked crossing his arms.

"Fine then let's dance!" Ishan exclaimed as he got up from the bar chair and dragged Shubman with him.

"I don't dance!" Shubman whined as he was dragged behind.

They danced their hearts out that night, months of pressure and longings all leaving their body as it swayed with the tunes of the beats. Song after song, beats after beats and with each shuffle they got closer and closer until there was no space between, just a few centimetres apart.

In the shadows of the blinging nightclub, in the middle of the dance floor Ishan's face was so close to Shubman's that he could smell the sweet ropy fragrance of the sherry he had been drinking, and then his tongue was in his mouth. In all truth Ishan had not invited this prodigy of a tongue turning. Shubman had merely wished to look at his face, expecting only the expression of aesthetic delight. He might find there would correspond to what he knew was his own.

But he did not even catch a glimpse of Ishan's face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue surging with need as their eyes closed. Plunged like some writhing sea-shape into my gaping maw, it all but overpowered Ishan's senses as it sought some unreachable sense, it pulsated, and made Ishan reach heights of pleasure he had never reached before.

"Hng.." Ishan moaned as Shubman but on his bottom lip, pink and plumpy and parted for Shubman to use.

The kiss was instantaneous and a surprise to both of them, for now their friendship was in line yet with their lips attached they couldn't seperate themselves, unaware of their surrounding. The surrounding however was horrendous as now they had been recorded kissing, and you know just how fast news about celebrities spread.There goes a scandal, new year and a new scandal.

News spread like wild fire and the consumer seperated into groups, some supported Ishan as Shubman was the one who had initiated the kiss while the other were very sure about the fact that Ishan had somehow seduced the latter. Both the audience however were not happy and the media went view hungry. There were some positives with people who supported the 'couple' if they came out, but they weren't a couple.