Chapter 6: Training partners

[Chapter 6: Training partners]

During four and a half or so hours of fixing my hair, in that time span we decided to dye my hair into blue which is also my natural hair color the same with Ayaka, and then we proceeded to style my hair.

The reason why it was black is because I got it colored just before school started, because, black hair looks cool. Considering that high school where exciting events most likely to occur, I got all out on picking my battle appearance.

The reason it took a while is from waiting for the dye to settle.

"A-nd done."

After finishing the haircut, Mr. Muscular Owner-san handed me a hand mirror for me to get a closer look at my new look.

"Whoa!" Ayaka gasped, looking at my new appearance.

"Do you like it" Mr. Muscular owner inquired.

"Ah, y-yeah ...not bad, I looked totally normal."

The one I'm seeing in the mirror right now was a young man that looked totally more than the average looker. Though I only saw it as normal. It's a face I see everyday so I'm more focused on the hair that doesn't look edgy.

"What's does he mean by normal?"

"Don't mind it"

The hair cut was really nicer than I expected. It took quite a while so it would be disappointing if it didn't.

So this is what an ordinary character looks like. I still prefer the old one but this will do. It's  necessary to conceal my identity as a shadow hero.

[While not being aware that he looks better than the average person, our Chuunibyou taught of it as him just getting a regular haircut. He didn't really pay much attention to his face since he sees it everyday.]

"He looks totally different. I almost forgot how better onii looked since the last time I saw him without his bangs. But now..." Ayaka muttered, seemingly impressed.

"Good job Mr. Boss Owner, as expected from you."

"Oh my. You flatter me."

They shake hands as if they had just achieved the greatest feat of humanity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting my hair cut done, its now one o-clock in the afternoon.

The photo shoot will start at 4pm which is three hours away from now.

We ate first, then during the remaining time, Ayaka and I shopped for clothes which took more than an hour.

After buying clothes we decided to walk around some more. At that time we came across an arcade. We played in the arcade which by the way I totally dominated. Ayaka had this frustrated look but she seems to be enjoying it even when losing.

The two of us are having the time of our lives that I haven't felt for a while from being alone this past three months.

Afterwards, we bought ice-cream and now walking side by side as we spend our remaining few minutes until the photoshoot.

'Now that I think about it, this is the first time in a while since the two of us hung out like this.'

"Now that I think about it, this is the first time in a while since big onii and I got hung out together like this."

Coincidentally, Ayaka was thinking the same.

"Sure does, you always rejected when I offer to go outside and play"