Chapter 10: Just your perfectly normal student.

[Chapter 10: Just your perfectly normal student.]

[Continuing to Yukiya's interrogation from his flock of classmates.]

"Hey Saito, what kind of games do you like?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"What's up with the sudden change in appearance?"

"Do you play any sports? You seemed like the athletic type."

My classmates bombarded me with questions.

"Um sorry if you speak all at once, I wouldn't get what you're saying."

'Oh no! They started questioning my sudden change in appearance.'

I should change the topic or it could end up revealing my true identity as the shadow hero Phantom.

Questions keep coming, I selectively picked certain questions I want to answer and became passive over those that might relate me to my shadow hero character Phantom.

My classmates were so focused on interrogating me that they didn't even notice that the teacher had already walked in and was standing in front of the classroom.

"Okay class, return to your seats."

Luckily, the teacher "Kyoshi Hageshi" came in and put a stop to the back to back questioning from my classmates by telling them to go back to their seats.

However, he also wondered, 'What was the commotion was about?' What are the students making a fuss over there in the back row?

As the crowd dispersed, I now became visible to everyone and entered Kyoshi-sensei's sight.

"Who's that?"

'A transfer student? I didn't know the transfer student would be coming in today.' he wondered.

A classmate raised his hand.

"Sir, that's Saito!"

"Saito ...What?! ...That Saito?!" He muttered aloud hearing the sudden revelation.

Quickly regaining his composure, "Sigh. Well, whatever. We will now begin the lesson. Open your textbook to page 69, topic: superposition."

The teacher showed signs of interest, however, he putted it aside to keep it professional. As expected of a teacher that went bald for teaching over 21 years.

And so, class proceeded normally, I paid attention to the lesson as a normal student would do. I was so focused on the lesson that I didn't notice that there were still some curious glances coming from my classmates.

...

As the lesson for the first period was almost over, with only 10 more minutes to spare, the teacher wrote multiple equations on the board.

It was mostly questions related to the lesson, the one we discussed just now. It's made up of numbers because the period right now is math class.

There are ten equations in total written by teacher Kyoshi Hageshi, waiting to be solved on the board.

"Who can solve this?" asked teacher Kyoshi while pointing his chalk at the board.

"If you guys really paid attention to the lesson then you should be able to solve this."

The whole room was silent... All of the equations seems to be pretty hard so no one dared to raised their hand to answer.

It was most likely they didn't get the lesson or they are not confident enough to say that they got a full understanding of the formula.