Chapter 4 | Jenna - Flagstaff [2]

∆∆∆

It have really sensitive/dark themes, sexual content, explicit sex, drug (including alcohol) abuse, and extremely inappropriate language/slurs... This chapter might be triggering.

∆∆∆

I obeyed. I had no other choice. I swung one leg around the back of the chair and sat, this time facing her. I was right that the backrest covered my chest, but it left everything else exposed from my ribs down. Somehow, that didn't bother me anymore. In fact, there was a chance I liked it?

She took a couple steps towards me without saying a word, then sank down to her knees. Another flush raced across my cheeks at the things that came to mind. But she ignored it, picking up her phone and starting to fiddle with camera settings.

I watched her intently. I didn't know where else to look or what else to do. Her body seemed to hold secrets everywhere. With each little frown or adjustment, I saw the movement ripple through the exposed skin that so captivated me. There was so much to see and consume. I would never remember it all. The thought made me even more certain that I wanted her to capture me like this. After all, I already had pictures of her.

Emma looked up, catching my eyes again. I felt my pulse pounding all through me, particularly low in my stomach....no, between my legs. I needed her close.

"Your shirt's buttoned up awfully high," she said, that sly smile in place again.

"Do you think you could undo a couple of buttons?"

I nodded. She had asked for a couple. I unbuttoned four with trembling fingers, trying to show my bravery. The shirt hung low now, letting cool air rush across my chest. She held my eyes with hers the whole time, not even glancing at the exposed skin.

Emma rose from her kneeling position and came towards me. Standing above me, I was forced to look up at her as she stared down. She had no shirt at all, but somehow I felt that I was the more exposed of the two of us. I was barely covered by my shirt, and from this angle, the chair didn't cover my chest either. I felt the heat on my cheeks and wondered what was going through her head.

A cold hand reached for my fingers, still fiddling with the fourth button. She bent down, and I inhaled at the incredible view I found temporarily as her cleavage shifted in her bra. Her cold hand ran along my bare leg, pulling my fingers towards my knees. She placed both my hands firmly on my knees. My chest pressed against the chair back in this position, and the nerve endings in my nipples sparked wildly.

She kneeled again, directly in front of me this time. With a cool hand on top of each of mine, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I said spread them." Her hands pushed against my knees, forcing them farther apart. A sound came out of my mouth, something halfway between a desperate whine and a moan. If I had been any less turned on, I would have been embarrassed. As it was, I was pleased I had held it together this well.

Emma's fingers trailed along the inside of my thigh, barely touching me. I shivered, and she looked up at me.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

"No," I breathed in a rush. "Keep touching me, please." My whole body felt hot and agitated. And her hands were so cold. I needed them everywhere.

She stood, and for a second, I thought she would deny my request. But then she moved to stand behind me, her fingers trailing up my neck and disappearing into my hair. I gasped as they scraped at my scalp. I could have died with her fingers on my hair. One hand disappeared as she grabbed a clip from the nightstand and pulled my hair back. Her long fingers raked through my waves and then twisted it up behind my head with a little snap from the clip.