Note: A Siren Song Rewrite in Progress

Hey everyone! Just checking in since I know it can be hard to see new projects. I've posted a new book, aka the rewrite mentioned in the chapter title: Siren Song. And while it only has one chapter so far, I'm planning on updating weekly on Mondays. 

Basically, I started this series seven years ago at this point. It took me an extremely long time to write Siren Song and equally long for Mermaid Tear (which isn't finished). The trouble is that over that time period my building of the world changed as did my writing and my interest in some of the plotlines. As such, since I had to take such a long break (basically a year at this point) from the series, it only seemed appropriate to go through a rewrite for the first book to correct a lot of the issues. 

 Now, this doesn't mean that I won't be working on Mermaid Tear. If my current health and job allow it, I intend to start working on all my projects again. The rewrite, however, will probably be more steadily updated than Mermaid Tear since I've honestly forgotten a lot and will have to review my notes to dive back into where I was in the story. 

Thanks again for sticking around and I hope you enjoy!